Heartbreak City

Pitthead

It's okay.

I can accept the Heartbreak of oozing out of the quagmire that the coaching staff delivered.

The No End Penalty at THE most crucial point in the game.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

No Kidding!

There is No End to this sheet?

(Moderators, is it ok if I say sheet instead of poo poo)?

The Zebra on the field said it.

NO END

Yup. There is no end to this sheet show.

Beleligne

I'm not to the point of heart break.

It's not going to make me lose sleep.

This one hurt because even how bad the offense played, the team fought against the best the league had to offer and lost on one of the most garbage calls ive ever seen. I was even ok with the "force out" bs call that led to a TD because we fought back..

We had calgary reeling and had the first down... Before the penalty imo but got a horrid spot... And i think would have at least moved into easy kick range if not a td the way calgary was back on their heels.

The non-challenge on the 47 yard Rogers "catch" was the turning point.  Absolutely great effort by Rogers but the ball touched the ground when he went over the defender.  Either way, the Bombers made it a game and had a great chance in the end. 

Horrible penalty to take in that situation but what can you do? I was pulling for the bombers in this game and they had me jumping out of my seat at the end.  Was really hoping for a different end in this one than the one I've become used to this year but it is what it is. 

Stuff like this happens when you wait for the last two minutes to get offensively untracked. While they came close the game was lost in the first 27 minutes of the second half.

This i agree with. If our offense manages to do something.. Anything.. In the third and first half of the fourth then this doesnt come down to some very exciting and disappointing 3 minutes of football..