U of Guelph courting Kyle Walters

gbill2004

Zach Collaros is a terrible QB, Jon Cornish sucks as a RB, and Soloman Elimimian doesn't know how to tackle to save his life.

Just my opinion.

Imma need you to back those opinions up sir. I respect you for voicing your opinion but In feel it is flawed.

Some people clearly don't know the difference between a reporter and a columnist. Reports do just that...report. Columnists have the journalistic license to write their opinions.

Hey he can write his opinion all he wants but he should make more of an effort to base his opinion on fact and not rumour.

I also am free to share my opinion on him. He likely doesn't give crap what I say about him.

You are entitled to your opinion. Doesn't change the fact it's wrong though.

I am neither for nor against Dragon.  You might say that I'm Dragon neutral.  Having said that, Mr. Dragon, you do realize that he reports rumors, but that's because he leaves the reporting of facts to the reporters, while he looks for scoops.  Pretty hard to "scoop a Bomber media release, right?   I think it's fair to say that he doesn't just hear something and then broadcast it.  It does seem that he'll only talk about stuff that has either multiple sources or is from someone who would be in a position to know what they are talking about.  It seems to me that when he reports on these rumors, he turns out to be right a lot more often that random chance would allow for.

Thanks, I am just not a fan of the rumour mill thing. These days I don't see the value in when one can often get a pretty darn good solid lead on stories before they are official. There have been tons of releases with strong backing that have beaten the official release. TSN is great for breaking news before it is official.

Like I said too, it is more than the rumouring thing, he just says some really crazy stuff that often makes me dubious of anything he says because they are just flat out wrong or bucks against conventional wisdom.

like the piece Lawless wrote when MOS started here saying he was a hothead and what was going to happen when MOS started losing it when things went bad. 

Yeah Lawless isn't as smart as he thinks he is when he's writing opinion pieces but the man is connected and there is a lot of weight to his rumours. Be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Lawless is the stupidest sports writer in Winnipeg. I won't read his crap and if he is ever on TV I mute it.

Do you ever have a balanced opinion? I get this visual of you yelling every word you speak.

What an ironic post.

Funny how those who think so highly of themselves as balanced/good always have to pull out the name calling and bullying.

I don't have to be balanced about Lawless. I do not find any redeeming qualities in what he does. I don't read Paul Friesen either, because I think he is often just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, but I cannot argue that he does have valid points every so often. Lawless just spews out opinions or information that has not been vetted and in some cases has been flat out made up. I will stick with paying more attention to the real reporters like Penton and co. Again, I may not always agree with them, but they have a much better track record and try to stay away from spreading rumours.

Umm...he didn't call you any names, nor did he bully you.  He's just asking you a valid question and stating his opinion on how you come across.  The only person I see name calling in this post is you calling Lawless stupid.

Thats just it tho.. You are either with dragon or against dragon! No middle ground!

Never has been..

And you are any different? You just don't like anyone that doesn't share your overly biased opinion.

You are free to ignore anything I say. In fact, you probably should since you cannot do anything but get into flaming/trolling me.

I certainly don't pay attention to the bulk of what you have to say.

I love everyone here actually because of how we function and would gladly buy a beer for anyone I came across. I dont dislike Burgess or Iso or dr.cfl or anyone who i lump into the negatron grouping.. You seem to really think people who dont agree with you are out to get you.. Its a very strange stance to take in an online forum. what I dont like tho, is people who state something and then never back it up. If you voice an opinion, support it.. Dont just say "because I said so.." You're (not just you but anyone who does is) not stone cold steve austin. You dont get to just proclaim something without any reason behind it.. If you do expect backlash.

Lastly, I have posted or comment on a lot of posts youve been involved in without flaming or trolling.. You seem to have a real myopic view of how things happen here.,

Opinions get posted all the time that are never backed up and for most of us that's fine. Sadly some thin-skinned people just can't handle the opinions of others and can't ignore them or let them slide. Instead they play the "back it up" card even though their own opinions don't get the same treatment. It's usually mean-spirited too. Childish really.

No one is MAKING anyone do anything on this forum lol. Just cause you might be wrapped up in some conversation and feel the need to answer, doesn't mean they are MAKING you. As an example, please someone reply to this comment and everyone who is having a hard time understanding how to ignore people, watch...as I ignore the hell out of it!!