Week 12 other games

Fatty Liver

I don't really think it was that big of a deal but it proves to me that austin is kind of a ******, i don't care if it's stala or if it was someone else, it's irrelevant. The point is the coach should not  be getting involved at all and then to play dumb and pretend it didn't happen only to be called out on it because it was caught on video, it makes austin look like an ass really. 

Love some of the responses because god knows that if Oshea did this, the same person or people saying whatever big deal, would be crapping all over him. 

Just saying but anyone who thinks we don't have a chance to make the playoffs should be watching the BC game, they are done without Lulay... they weren't good with him but they are awful without him, Ottawa has improved but they aren't legit contenders in my opinion and they are making BC look awful... Honestly... I think BC might be the worst team in the league right now. Yup that includes SASK also. They just aren't good, and Montreal ain't nothing special either. Honestly, if i'm a betting man, I'd go ahead and put a few bucks on the bombers making the playoffs. 

Sorry ISO. That's not the behaviour of a head coach. As far as I'm concerned. Austin can no longer get upset with any cats player who gets penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Good coach but a class A jerk.

Not a Stala fan. I saw him yapping on the Ti cat bench. He's always been that way.

We have 4 wins along with Montreal and BC. Big game for us next Sunday. I do believe we are in third for now, tied with BC on wins and points and holding the tie breaker.

BC still has a game in hand.  We are 4 - 7.  They are 4 - 6.  (same as Montreal)

The good news is that we still have one more game against both Montreal and BC