Hufnagel going to Riders?

kelownabomberfan

If true I wonder who he'd take with him?  This could really hurt Calgary.

Hufnagel released a statement today saying he's under contract past the 2015 season & intends to honour his contract. If the Riders wanted him they'd have to buy out his contract & I'm sure there'd be players,draft picks & cash they'd have to give up plus pay him maybe in the realm of half a mill minimum (or more) a season to get him. I don't know if it's be worth it. But I wouldn't put it past that team to do it.

Pederson makes me sick... for real.

Guy goes to hell and back to defend the riders when Lawless and the sorts speculate that Chamblin will be fired, says it BS, it won't happen. He hasn't heard it. Defends it to death really... even so much so as calling out lawless and penton and basically saying they are full of crap.

Now, in my opinion and even less connected source in Madani states it and Pederson is going off like it's the gospel.

It's just a joke really. Guy is a huge joke. 

Guy goes to hell and back to defend the riders when Lawless and the sorts speculate that Chamblin will be fired, says it BS, it won't happen. He hasn't heard it. Defends it to death really... even so much so as calling out lawless and penton and basically saying they are full of crap.

Now, in my opinion and even less connected source in Madani states it and Pederson is going off like it's the gospel.

He's a dirt bag. 

x2

Pedersen is hands down the worst writer affiliated with a CFL team. He basically writes a fanboy blog. If (by some tiny chance) this turns out to be true, he'll trumpet how he broke the story. If it's false, then it'll be, "C'mon guys, I said it was just a rumor."

x2

Pedersen is hands down the worst writer affiliated with a CFL team. He basically writes a fanboy blog. If (by some tiny chance) this turns out to be true, he'll trumpet how he broke the story. If it's false, then it'll be, "C'mon guys, I said it was just a rumor."

Pederson is on the Riders payroll. I'm not joking either.

x2

Pederson is on the Riders payroll. I'm not joking either.

....and now everything suddenly makes a lot more sense. It's not any better, it just makes sense

Pederson is oaid to pump up the riders and fluff the snot out of any hint of positive media..

Huge joke of a "journalist" as he essentially just writes what hes told to imo.

Tho, it would be a nice change of pace from friesens "O'shea snubs fans and media again!" Articles or the "time to get the pitchforks and torches ready" from everyone else.