Bombers at Sask. - (Never Mind)

Mr Dee

I don't know about all the Marcel hate here. It's hard to say exactly what went wrong. But I remember in the fourth quarter when we recovered Demski's punt, it looked like they had two deep passes called and Brohm didn't even get a chance to set his feet before he was sacked.

I know it's easy(er) to point your finger at a player, or a coach, or a system. But I said it the day that Willy got hurt (well ok, might have been a few days after) that though the injury sucked and would definitely hurt us, the good thing to take away from it was the fact that we would find out what kind of metal the team was made up of. How would the players and coaches react. Even if we didn't win a game - if they fought hard, competed, and were in the game, then at least that would give us (well me anyway) hope that we are on the right track.

Well, I think it's safe to say this team - and I'm not pointing fingers here as it is a team and everyone shoulders some blame -  is showing it doesn't believe in themselves or their fellow teammates/coaches. MOS as pointed out, since a 5 - 1 start (someone said 7 -1 we weren't 7 - 1 we were 5 -1 and the wheels fell off) we've gone 5 - 17 or whatever. Firing anyone now won't help - but unfortunately it looks like another major house cleaning at the end of the year. O'Shea will be back in Toronto running Special teams or something, Kyle Walters will go back to being an assistant, and who knows what else will happen (Miller??).

I think the only silver lining here is that though he's know Zack - we do finally have a QB we can build around in Drew Willy. Though the way we protect him, he probably won't be around when the 'build' is complete.

I don't know about all the Marcel hate here. It's hard to say exactly what went wrong. But I remember in the fourth quarter when we recovered Demski's punt, it looked like they had two deep passes called and Brohm didn't even get a chance to set his feet before he was sacked.

I know it's easy(er) to point your finger at a player, or a coach, or a system. But I said it the day that Willy got hurt (well ok, might have been a few days after) that though the injury sucked and would definitely hurt us, the good thing to take away from it was the fact that we would find out what kind of metal the team was made up of. How would the players and coaches react. Even if we didn't win a game - if they fought hard, competed, and were in the game, then at least that would give us (well me anyway) hope that we are on the right track.

Well, I think it's safe to say this team - and I'm not pointing fingers here as it is a team and everyone shoulders some blame -  is showing it doesn't believe in themselves or their fellow teammates/coaches. MOS as pointed out, since a 5 - 1 start (someone said 7 -1 we weren't 7 - 1 we were 5 -1 and the wheels fell off) we've gone 5 - 17 or whatever. Firing anyone now won't help - but unfortunately it looks like another major house cleaning at the end of the year. O'Shea will be back in Toronto running Special teams or something, Kyle Walters will go back to being an assistant, and who knows what else will happen (Miller??).

I think the only silver lining here is that though he's know Zack - we do finally have a QB we can build around in Drew Willy. Though the way we protect him, he probably won't be around when the 'build' is complete.

Oh, Willy will be around for awhile, perhaps in a body cast and/or unrecognizable.

Nothing a good HC couldn't straighten out, the main piece QB, is already in place.

Miller stated in a radio interview this week that Walters will be given three years.  Regardless of what happens the rest of this season I suspect that will not change.

Miller stated in a radio interview this week that Walters will be given three years.  Regardless of what happens the rest of this season I suspect that will not change.

Oh dear lord.  I hope he brings someone in to help him find better talent down south next year like Moll.

i dont comprehend how anyone can advocate for bellfool anynore.. he essentially built an offense that catered to sasks defense.. not exploited it.. two deep passes all game against the worst defense and secondary? dink dunk passes allowing dline and lb to sit on los and 5 yards back? barely any RB sweeps and plays around the edge?

it was embarrassing to watch..