Week 6 other games, other teams

I only watched parts of that Ticat Argo game but... from what I saw, it looked like the argos shot themselves in the feet quite a bit, they outgained the ticats, they might have even out played the ticats but didn't look the same as they did the past few weeks. I guess playing several games on the road in a row takes its toll on a team and i think that's what happened here. Thought the argos played way better than the ticats as a whole tho, just had too many mistakes.

You need to re-watch the entire game as you're analysis is off by quite a bit. The Ti-Cats were by far the superior team on both O and D through most of the game. The Argos did look good in garbage time though, I'll give them that.

If the Bombers can beat the Ti-Cats this week I'll be both surprised and impressed.

The game stats say otherwise

I only watched parts of that Ticat Argo game but... from what I saw, it looked like the argos shot themselves in the feet quite a bit, they outgained the ticats, they might have even out played the ticats but didn't look the same as they did the past few weeks. I guess playing several games on the road in a row takes its toll on a team and i think that's what happened here. Thought the argos played way better than the ticats as a whole tho, just had too many mistakes.

You need to re-watch the entire game as you're analysis is off by quite a bit. The Ti-Cats were by far the superior team on both O and D through most of the game. The Argos did look good in garbage time though, I'll give them that.

If the Bombers can beat the Ti-Cats this week I'll be both surprised and impressed.

The game stats say otherwise

I guess I'll have to watch the game again to see what actually happened then.  The stats indicate the Argos should have won.  Thanks.

I agree they are missing two key pieces, but we also **** against the stamps with most of their O-LINE out of the game.  I think this will be a tough game for us but I don't think we win it because they are missing players.  I personally feel Winnipeg can win any game as long as we keep our blunders to a minimum.  Stuff like punting penalties! Like seriously I didn't even really know what constituted as an illegal kick until the year of illegal kicks like the one we have had. 

Same as keeping our offsides onside and procedure/timecounts in check I am sure we win the game.

The Blue ought to have had a large infusion of confidence after trouncing BC and Willy's performance in particular should inspire his team. You are correct in that this will not be an easy game even with the gaps in Hamilton's lineup but Gable was a tough runner and Fantuz a clutch receiver, so the hill got a little less steep.

The piece that really matters is Hamilton's attacking defence. As long as it's being effective, the Bombers are in tough.

True Dat! I don't see the Bombers OLine and Offensive schemes handing the Hamilton front 7 and attacking defence. I just hope that we escape with no injuries to our QB etc.

The piece that really matters is Hamilton's attacking defence. As long as it's being effective, the Bombers are in tough.

True Dat! I don't see the Bombers OLine and Offensive schemes handing the Hamilton front 7 and attacking defence. I just hope that we escape with no injuries to our QB etc.

I just hope this time that Willy doesn't get smoked in the head and cement shoes comes trotting out to hit the self-destruct button.