Week 6 other games, other teams

Great stuff by Hamilton on the onside punt.  Argos ST unit should have been aware as Stewart just bolted in there, but it being a rookie returner makes a lot of sense. I didn't see at first and was just thinking "was that Owens standing there like a goof? What was he thinking?"  Nope, sure enough it wasn't. Still 0-0 if Owens was returning that.

Great stuff by Hamilton on the onside punt. Argos ST unit should have been aware as Stewart just bolted in there, but it being a rookie returner makes a lot of sense. I didn't see at first and was just thinking "was that Owens standing there like a goof? What was he thinking?" Nope, sure enough it wasn't. Still 0-0 if Owens was returning that.

Stoudermire would have fell for that too. I hope Bombers coaching staff go over that play with him.

Great stuff by Hamilton on the onside punt. Argos ST unit should have been aware as Stewart just bolted in there, but it being a rookie returner makes a lot of sense. I didn't see at first and was just thinking "was that Owens standing there like a goof? What was he thinking?" Nope, sure enough it wasn't. Still 0-0 if Owens was returning that.

Owens would have fumbled it for a TD so no biggie

TBH, that seems like baseless speculation. Could just as easily single out Veltung, but he had a nice week and Stoudermire has been unspectacular and fumbled a couple games ago. In any event, I do agree that I hope he and anyone returning kicks for us would recognize that sort of play developing.