So much for the theory...

Mark H.

To be fair if Sherman breaks that tackle there was nobody within ten yards of him

And if he goes for the guy running the up and out as opposed to sideline and it's a TD.. whomever it was running deep was wide open..

If we have Willy in the game, we're always in it. Anyone who gave up after that opening drive can **** off...we don't need fans like that.

Especially as seeing that it wasn't a cake walk TD drive.. The defense fought tooth and nail and made em work for it..

I'll bet most folks had a here we go again feeling after BC's first drive. I know I did.

Won't lie. 

maybe if you're a couple of negative nancies. I would have only worried if they'd gone two and out on offensively and then gave up another long drive. A long opening drive? Come on we've all been following the CFL long enough to know that the start of the game more often than not becomes entirely meaningless by the end. 

Well, I was pissed off wondering why our defense couldn't stop the Lions but I never thought the game was over even though BC scored. There was lots of time left. It was only the 1st quarter.

Yet those who always crap on the team after a loss are nowhere to be found.

Yea here I am! But it was a good win,so y would I crap on them?
You are the absolute worst kind of "fan"...
Hey your allowed your opinion been a worst kinda fan since the days of Dieter Brock and will stay one for as long as the Blue are around.

More referring to those with less than 100 posts who only post after a loss and disappear after a win. Just wait until we lose again. You'll see the ones I mean.

Well not to sound like a ****** but this kinda is his first time being around after a win lol

More referring to those with less than 100 posts who only post after a loss and disappear after a win. Just wait until we lose again. You'll see the ones I mean.

Well not to sound like a ****** but this kinda is his first time being around after a win lol
Not really Spuds hell I've been around since the old ourbombers and post good and bad,but again everyone is allowed their opinion what a forum is about no?I am definitely not blue colored glasses though I do admit.

There's a difference between wearing blue glasses or not and only posting after losses. I've never said you. You been around a while. Just the usernames you only see after losses is what I'm talking about. There's several of them for sure and it's just hard to take them seriously when they only show up after a loss.

There's a difference between wearing blue glasses or not and only posting after losses. I've never said you. You been around a while. Just the usernames you only see after losses is what I'm talking about. There's several of them for sure and it's just hard to take them seriously when they only show up after a loss.

Please stop. You ruin discussion. Your signature is disgusting, you rip on people who contribute to the site where you glean some measure of status with your ******* post count, and the irony of your user name has rusted away. Please stop.

If you don't like my signature you can email bo Bo Burnham and let him know. And for the record what did I say that wasn't true? Less people do show up after a loss. It's not made up. It's fact. I don't care about post counts. Who cares really but when you only show up after losses to crap on the team and disappear when they win how could that person be taken seriously

If you don't like my signature you can email bo Bo Burnham and let him know. And for the record what did I say that wasn't true? Less people do show up after a loss. It's not made up. It's fact. I don't care about post counts. Who cares really but when you only show up after losses to crap on the team and disappear when they win how could that person be taken seriously

this is true everywhere. people are more amped up by a blow out loss, and have more to say, than after a narrow win. imagine that. call the press, goalie, you really stumbled on something. nothing more nauseating than people who think theyre better fans.

People showing up after losses and not so much after wins has been going on as long as forums have. We don't really need you pointing out the obvious!