Five players fined after week 3.....Picard!

Not a huge fan of cheap shots, but I'm sure that there is some of that going on in the line a lot of the time.  I can remember some of the stuff that went on when I played HS ball (dang, those leather helmets were stylish ;) ).  So if you play the line, you have to expect it and be willing to give a little bit of that back.  It's the smart player that can do it and not get caught.

Not a huge fan of cheap shots, but I'm sure that there is some of that going on in the line a lot of the time.  I can remember some of the stuff that went on when I played HS ball (dang, those leather helmets were stylish ;) ).  So if you play the line, you have to expect it and be willing to give a little bit of that back.  It's the smart player that can do it and not get caught.

You are right, much the same as holding. There is almost a tug or pull on every block, its the guys that don't know when to let go that often get called.

For me there is a line between good dirty (gritty) and bad dirty (intent to injure). Did picard go too far? yes. But with the level of pass protection weve seen and how hard willy got rocked allready this year im fine if he gets fined every game.