CFL Opening Week - OTT at MTL / HAM at CGY / EDM at TOR

What did that goal line stand look like on TV? Looked like Calgary got in.

Helmet and shoulder pads looked like they reached the goal line but because TSN didn't have the right angle on the play, we couldn't see where the ball was. It was the proper decision to leave the play as called on the field but they really should have a goal-line camera set up from both sides.

Nice push off on that TD.

Chris Jones gets away with all kinds of dirt cheap ****.  He deserves to be screwed on that play.

I don't give a rats ass about Jones .. just the fact that a referee was standing RIGHT there .. watching the play .. and completely missed it.  It's inconsistency like that that makes the league look bad.

Nice push off on that TD.

Chris Jones gets away with all kinds of dirt cheap ****.  He deserves to be screwed on that play.

I don't give a rats ass about Jones .. just the fact that a referee was standing RIGHT there .. watching the play .. and completely missed it.  It's inconsistency like that that makes the league look bad.

The league should change the rule about challenging offensive PI.  I get that, but as much as I hate bad and inconsistent league rules, hard for me to like Jones's deliberate obnoxiousness.

Guy is a grade-A ***hole.

As they show Reilly on the trainer's table a couple yards from the sideline and I can't help but conclude there's a better spot for that to be taking place.

I can just see a play going out of bounds knocking over a prone player being treated on the sideline and the ensuing reaction... :wacko: