Training Camp June 14

Dile & Neufeld still not practicing. Addison Richards practicing for third straight day. Practicing FGs when I arrived.

Scrimmage starting now. Willy with a short pass to Pontbriand.

Brohm with 2 RB handoffs then a beauty 50 yard TD pass to Gordon.

Brohm and Willy both practicing with the number one offence.

Starting OL looks like Bryant, Greaves, Picard, Chungh, Daniels.

Practicing punt coverage now with Pontbriand as the long snapper. No sign of Chad Remple here today.

Toney Clemmons taking reps now with the 1's in the skelly in place of Gordon, who is with the 2's now. Willy with completions to JFG and Adams.

Carlos Anderson running with the 1's and Cotton with the 2's.

Moe Leggett back practicing today. Just dropped a punt return catch attempt. Gordon also on punt returns.

Marc Dile standing off alone by himself again today. Far away from his OL group. Wouldn't surprise me if he's cut.

Demond Washington not wearing a helmet today. Zach Anderson has a big bag of ice on his knee.

Brohm with 2 intermediate completions in a row to Willie. Darvin Adams with a nice run block for Carlos Anderson.

Marve just picked off by Tony Burnett. Marve struggling to find open receivers in the pocket. In 4 plays he ran once, one int, and 2 bad incompletions with one just thrown to the ground.

Portis also struggling. The D is really impressing today in scrimmage.

Practice started at 8:30. Jim Toth arrives at 10:00 and has been chatting on the phone for the past half hour not watching practice. Paul Wicek is wearing women's shoes and light blue khaki pants.

Yantz gets one rep in scrimmage. First rep I've seen him get lately.

Buck Pierce's wife is here with their baby.

Dile & Neufeld still not practicing. Addison Richards practicing for third straight day. Practicing FGs when I arrived.

Scrimmage starting now. Willy with a short pass to Pontbriand.

Brohm with 2 RB handoffs then a beauty 50 yard TD pass to Gordon.

Brohm and Willy both practicing with the number one offence.

Starting OL looks like Bryant, Greaves, Picard, Chungh, Daniels.

Practicing punt coverage now with Pontbriand as the long snapper. No sign of Chad Remple here today.

Toney Clemmons taking reps now with the 1's in the skelly in place of Gordon, who is with the 2's now. Willy with completions to JFG and Adams.

Carlos Anderson running with the 1's and Cotton with the 2's.

Moe Leggett back practicing today. Just dropped a punt return catch attempt. Gordon also on punt returns.

Marc Dile standing off alone by himself again today. Far away from his OL group. Wouldn't surprise me if he's cut.

Demond Washington not wearing a helmet today. Zach Anderson has a big bag of ice on his knee.

Brohm with 2 intermediate completions in a row to Willie. Darvin Adams with a nice run block for Carlos Anderson.

Marve just picked off by Tony Burnett. Marve struggling to find open receivers in the pocket. In 4 plays he ran once, one int, and 2 bad incompletions with one just thrown to the ground.

Portis also struggling. The D is really impressing today in scrimmage.

Practice started at 8:30. Jim Toth arrives at 10:00 and has been chatting on the phone for the past half hour not watching practice. Paul Wicek is wearing women's shoes and light blue khaki pants.

Yantz gets one rep in scrimmage. First rep I've seen him get lately.

Buck Pierce's wife is here with their baby.

Obviously Wicek is going for the Don Knotts at the race track look.

Bauming tweeted Chad Rempel was MIA. In response to a question about that he tweeted "He left the team. Unknown if he'll return."

Uh oh.

That was in reference to Michael Sam. Chad Remple was at the doctor today.

Thank you and thank God!
Let's hope he didn't catch herpes from Addison Richards! lol

Along with the woman shoe look.....was Wiececk carrying a pump...//???

No but he was wearing a bright yellow hat with the rest of his "outfit". Then some guy went up to him and said "hey Paul" like he wanted to talk to him. Wicek just kept walking like he was some big celebrity who's too good for the average Joe.

No but he was wearing a bright yellow hat with the rest of his "outfit". Then some guy went up to him and said "hey Paul" like he wanted to talk to him. Wicek just kept walking like he was some big celebrity who's too good for the average Joe.

I stand corrected, even Don Knotts wouldn't stoop to wearing a bright yellow hat.

I stand corrected, even Don Knotts wouldn't stoop to wearing a bright yellow hat.

jouster-4851-mrfurlet.png