Round 1 - Game 4 : Ducks @ Jets

Who can explain why the third period is so deadly to us? This is beyond absurd..

Missed assignments. I wished I had PVR'ed the game but on first look it seemed like Enstrom lost his assignment when Kesler scored that tying goal. Defensive coverage was also pretty brutal on the Ducks goal where Byfuglien clocked Perry. Two defenders behind Pardy who was near the circle and he had no clue about it.

Who can explain why the third period is so deadly to us? This is beyond absurd..

Missed assignments. I wished I had PVR'ed the game but on first look it seemed like Enstrom lost his assignment when Kesler scored that tying goal. Defensive coverage was also pretty brutal on the Ducks goal where Byfuglien clocked Perry. Two defenders behind Pardy who was near the circle and he had no clue about it.

Yea Kessler was too wide open and there was another one earlier where we didn't put a stick on someone or body and they scored.. One where pardy was just gassed out..

that one with pardy behind the net came after he took a pretty solid hit. watching the replay after looked like he could barely hold his stick with any kind of control, cant remember announcers exact words but was something like he needed to get off the ice but couldnt cuz play was still going on in our end, I can give that one a pass.

Buff was off in the corner on that Pardy one. Buff had a rough Game in the d zone actually. Believe he was on the ice for 3 goals against and 2 definitely were a result of his bad play. Fun fact tho in regards to others opinions. I welcome them and actually I'm not the one getting all pissy when someone disagrees. Seriously TUP you have this issue when someone actually disagrees with you.

Is that the one where Pardy was knocked on his butt?  He seemed somewhat dazed and never got back into position after the big hit.  Buff's miss was brutal.  He was thinking about moving up ice, I think.  He knew it too obviously, with the shot to the Ducks' player after goal.

Buff was off in the corner on that Pardy one. Buff had a rough Game in the d zone actually. Believe he was on the ice for 3 goals against and 2 definitely were a result of his bad play. Fun fact tho in regards to others opinions. I welcome them and actually I'm not the one getting all pissy when someone disagrees. Seriously TUP you have this issue when someone actually disagrees with you.

I think you're projecting.  Im 99% talking facts and logic.  You're the one who made it about me.  "stop with the Buff BS" is a wasted post.  If you disagree, dont be emotional about it.  Im not.