Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

If there's one thing Stallone's "Expendables" tried to tell us, is that there's too many p*ssies trying to be action heroes (Hutcherson...Ephron...seriously??) these days. Back in the day, it was legit tough guys like Stallone, Willis, Arnold and others. You wanna do a prequel for DH, fine....but make it a tough guy....make it a man.

Lol you put Bruce Willis among those other guys?  Come on now!  

If you want to give examples at least use guys like Dolph Lundgren,  Jean Claude Van Damme and the all mighty pre-hippo Steven Seagal....

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

If there's one thing Stallone's "Expendables" tried to tell us, is that there's too many p*ssies trying to be action heroes (Hutcherson...Ephron...seriously??) these days. Back in the day, it was legit tough guys like Stallone, Willis, Arnold and others. You wanna do a prequel for DH, fine....but make it a tough guy....make it a man.

No what those movies tried to tell us was that guys like Stallone were upset that studios got actual real talented actors to get in shape and act the **** out of roles rather than giving them to jacked guys who can't talk so good. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

No what those movies tried to tell us was that guys like Stallone were upset that studios got actual real talented actors to get in shape and act the **** out of roles rather than giving them to jacked guys who can't talk so good. 

Those teeny boppers were terrible in that movie.  The younger gal was good, but that's about it.

Tom Cruise starring in The Mummy reboot

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/tom-cruise-mummy-universal-release-date-1201685122/

I can safely say I wasn't a big fan of the Fraser led movies, despite them being box office hits (I think the first once grossed like 1.4billion at the box office) that last one though with Jet Li was all kinds of stupid.  but it's an upcoming movie so figure id post

Im guessing the decision for a Labyrinth reboot was hugely in part due to Bowie's death. They got Nicole Perlman (Guardians of the Galaxy) to write the screen play and Jim Henson's daughter will produce.  Because this is such a new announcement they dont even know what direction this film will be, a remake, sequel...ect 

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Tom Cruise starring in The Mummy reboot

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/tom-cruise-mummy-universal-release-date-1201685122/

I can safely say I wasn't a big fan of the Fraser led movies, despite them being box office hits (I think the first once grossed like 1.4billion at the box office) that last one though with Jet Li was all kinds of stupid.  but it's an upcoming movie so figure id post

The first one was great i thought. 2nd was horrible(just like Scorpion King) but made more money and the 3rd was okay and made 400m but only 100 in North America which was only HALF of the last one. Thought Maria Bello's accent was quite good. Still 400m is nothing to sneeze about.

Fraser just owned the role which is why I think some people are blah about this.

heres some leaked footage from Thor 3: Ragnarok

looks like it'll be the storyline where Loki mind controls the hulk and unleashes him on asgard i think.  whole lot of fake trailers out there tho. i saw one that i swear mashed up wrath of the titans, the previous thor movies and even had thanos making a fist with his gauntlet baring the infinity stones.  this one looks about the most real since it's got some of the actors and costumes

lol true, but the director has said it will be funnier then the previous 2!! way to raise the bar.  Thor 2 was not funny, the first one had its moments i guess. My guess is they are trying to cash in while they can on some of these characters, and chris hemsworth does play the perfect thor, but we might see a west coast avengers soon with new characters coming into movies, like black panther, spiderman, antman, maybe even Sub mariner, tho i wonder if Marvel's waiting to see the response on Aqua man, the TV show flopped pretty hard in somewhat recent years

When I went to see Heart of the sea before Xmas, i noticed a pride and prejudice zombies poster just outside the theater, and now finally saw a preview for it. WHY!!!!?? I read that book in school and it was sooo bunk, is this hollywood's subliminal attempt at getting teens and young adults educated on literature with zombies?  I hope this tanks so we dont see a Catcher in The Rye Vampires or 1984 werewolves

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

2 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I dont know if this is from the upcoming movie,  but looks like Arnold's reprising his role as Conan in Conan the Conqueror 

I guess he too didnt like that reboot

Pretty sure thats an end shot from one or both of the 80's films. Supposedly he wants to do one more.