Kings' Stoll arrested in Vegas for suspicion of cocaine possession

Jacquie

I am shocked an NHL player with drugs! Why wouldn't the club, the media or the guy himself disclose this to the public earlier on??

You would think somebody would of leaked this earlier during the trade dead line or during the play off run where it would of been a great story!

I am shocked an NHL player with drugs! Why wouldn't the club, the media or the guy himself disclose this to the public earlier on??

You would think somebody would of leaked this earlier during the trade dead line or during the play off run where it would of been a great story!

He was arrested on Friday. How could it be reported earlier?

Stoll pigeons?

I'm simply joking because of the Zach Bogosian thing where it could *only* be true of the media reports it rather then fans with possible insider knowledge.   

Stoll is one of many with the only difference is him being dumb enough to be caught.  

I'm simply joking because of the Zach Bogosian thing where it could *only* be true of the media reports it rather then fans with possible insider knowledge.   

Stoll is one of many with the only difference is him being dumb enough to be caught.  

This was explained to you in PMs, but you seem to want to keep complaining / bringing it up in public, so let me say it here again for everyone.

I have no doubt that many things are true that are never reported in the media, but without a credible source backing it up we have no way of knowing what is true and what isn't.  

Most people are anonymous on these boards (don't use their real / full names and / or are never verified) so anyone can say anything about anyone and claim it is the truth.   I believe I gave you the option to post your full name and occupation and how you come by the information you know, and you never responded to that part, so I'm guessing you have no interest in putting *YOUR* name and job on the line.

We have no interest in this place becoming a rumour gossiping site, because there is no way to separate the trash from the truth.    Which people have *insider information* and which people are just out to troll and tarnish someones name for the fun of it.

This was explained to you in PMs, but you seem to want to keep complaining / bringing it up in public, so let me say it here again for everyone.

I have no doubt that many things are true that are never reported in the media, but without a credible source backing it up we have no way of knowing what is true and what isn't.  

Most people are anonymous on these boards (don't use their real / full names and / or are never verified) so anyone can say anything about anyone and claim it is the truth.   I believe I gave you the option to post your full name and occupation and how you come by the information you know, and you never responded to that part, so I'm guessing you have no interest in putting *YOUR* name and job on the line.

We have no interest in this place becoming a rumour gossiping site, because there is no way to separate the trash from the truth.    Which people have *insider information* and which people are just out to troll and tarnish someones name for the fun of it.

So the name change to "morningbigdirty" isn't happening??

Sigh.

The fact you've needed to repeat this again... To the 5th plus time... Is the saddest part to me.. Lol.

• 3 months later...