Who starts who sits?

Ducky

When it comes to the first playoff game, which D men will play and which will sit?

I would start Buff, Chiarot, Enstrom, Myers, Pardy and Trouba.

I kinda think Maurice won't start Chiarot and start someone with more experience but I would start him.

How was he tonight, I was at work and missed the game.

When it comes to the first playoff game, which D men will play and which will sit?

I would start Buff, Chiarot, Enstrom, Myers, Pardy and Trouba.

I kinda think Maurice won't start Chiarot and start someone with more experience but I would start him.

How was he tonight, I was at work and missed the game.

There's a 0% chance, barring injury, that Stuart isn't dressed for that game.Assuming everyone is healthy,  I think Chiarot or Pardy is the only real question. I'd start Chiarot, but Maurice really likes Pardy on the pk.

Toby and Myers make a good team.  Myers is more defensively responsible than Buff, right?  So good pairing.

Chairot seems able to cover for Buff well.  It was during that time they were together that people started saying Buff was a Norris candidate.

And Stu and Trouba are great together.  Warriors both of them.

Myers/Toby is pair 1 and they were when Buff was healthy and not suspended

If you want to get all techincal in terms of d pairings 1 2 and 3... Buff was playing with Pardy the last few games aka pair 3

No doubt about it

It's gonna be

Myers/Toby

Trouba/Stuart

Buff/Chiarot or Pardy <-- could see one guy play one game and the other the next even but personally i think a healthy chiarot gets in over a healthy pardy. 

Just my opinion but.. I think it makes more sense to play Chiarot than Pardy.. If you only gonna play pardy cuz he's good at penalty killing, I don't like it.. You play your 6 best d men and imo, those are Myers/Toby, Trouba/Stuart and Buff/Chiarot

The easy way to avoid having to kill penalties is you don't take any and honestly from watching playoffs in the past, you gotta almost kill a guy to get a penalty, refs aren't  gonna be calling chincy penalties anymore, it's gonna have to be blatant and obvious.