Game 76: Blackhawks @ Jets

IC Khari

Hard to argue this team belongs in the playoffs when you enter the third up by one on home ice and allow two goals in a playoff push regardless of the opponent. Good teams don't let happen what just happened to the Jets.

What a load of crap. You see the ref interference? I suppose that had no bearing on the outcome? You obviously don't appreciate how much this team has improved and the adversity we've had to deal with. Still not a complete line-up. Anyway keep your opinion, I have my own.

Jet's defence was somewhat lacking in this game.

and even with the referee assisted goal, the game was tied, they had a power play, could not score, (wasn't there a shorthanded chance too)

then let in the winner.

tough loss.

Hard to argue this team belongs in the playoffs when you enter the third up by one on home ice and allow two goals in a playoff push regardless of the opponent. Good teams don't let happen what just happened to the Jets.

What a load of crap. You see the ref interference? I suppose that had no bearing on the outcome? You obviously don't appreciate how much this team has improved and the adversity we've had to deal with. Still not a complete line-up. Anyway keep your opinion, I have my own.

I don't recall saying the team hasn't improved. That being said it's just still an average team overall that was riding a hot goalie in Hutch and has been riding a hot goalie the past couple of weeks with Pavelec. **** happens in a game regarding the linesman. We aren't the first team it's happened to and we won't be the last. You need to overcome it. If they were able to build on the lead or score after the game was tied it would have been a non issue. There was no killer instinct.

I don't recall saying the team hasn't improved. That being said it's just still an average team overall that was riding a hot goalie in Hutch and has been riding a hot goalie the past couple of weeks with Pavelec. **** happens in a game regarding the linesman. We aren't the first team it's happened to and we won't be the last. You need to overcome it. If they were able to build on the lead or score after the game was tied it would have been a non issue. There was no killer instinct.

Agreed.  What a load of crap.

Agreed.  What a load of crap.

On what basis? We entered the third on home ice with a lead and don't have a point to show for it tonight. Our season is on the bubble, not theirs. Prove my points wrong.

Yeah the sky is falling and we suck as a team. How could I be so blind?

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong suit as you can't differentiate between average (which I clearly said) and sucking as a team (which I clearly never said) I'd be happy to debate the game if you can take the red white and blue sunglasses off.

Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong suit as you can't differentiate between average (which I clearly said) and sucking as a team (which I clearly never said) I'd be happy to debate the game if you can take the red white and blue sunglasses off.

Your opinion doesn't interest me. Besides you seem to think you know everything anyway.