New linebackers?

gbill2004

The new receiver.. Excellent physical tools... Wonder why he isn't getting NFL looks at that height..

Scouting reports say he struggles with consistency and concentration, has questionable hands, doesn't play as physical as his size would suggest, and isn't a willing blocker. There's more to being a WR than being 6'3" 210lbs.

The new receiver.. Excellent physical tools... Wonder why he isn't getting NFL looks at that height..

Scouting reports say he struggles with consistency and concentration, has questionable hands, doesn't play as physical as his size would suggest, and isn't a willing blocker. There's more to being a WR than being 6'3" 210lbs.

Oh no way.. I thought tall guys just showed up and signed a contract.. Smh.

I assumed it was intangibles holding him back... Didn't realize that many of them tho..

Oh no way.. I thought tall guys just showed up and signed a contract.. Smh.

I assumed it was intangibles holding him back... Didn't realize that many of them tho..

Intangibles like ... talent? ;)

Bakari Grant is stil out there as a free agent. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bombers sign him, but they likely plan on starting Moore, Denmark and Adams at the 3 import WR spot and having a new recruit as the backup guy. At least we won't have to watch Romby anymore. Aaron Kelly likely won't be back either.

Aaron Kelly likely won't be back either.

"likely"? When has there been even a hint that the Bombers are interested in re-signing him.
SMH.
Oh puleeze. Kelly won't be back. There's no "likely" about it.
My SMH is directed at you making a big deal out of such a small detail. The reason I said "likely" is because you just never know; I've seen stranger things happen before. If all the new guys we bring into camp **** the bed, Kelly could be brought back. Unlikely, but you just never know.

Aaron Kelly likely won't be back either.

"likely"? When has there been even a hint that the Bombers are interested in re-signing him.
SMH.
Oh puleeze. Kelly won't be back. There's no "likely" about it.
My SMH is directed at you making a big deal out of such a small detail. The reason I said "likely" is because you just never know; I've seen stranger things happen before. If all the new guys we bring into camp **** the bed, Kelly could be brought back. Unlikely, but you just never know.

You could say that about any player. Kelly is as likely not to be back as Romby Bryant since you never know.

I don't see Peters as being a loss for us as he never was a Blue Bomber... Wild is a loss, Peters is a guy we might have had interest in or maybe not, it's hard to say. 

As for the new recruits, not sure why but the guy with the last name Lamar sounds familliar, maybe i'm thinking of the ticat player but... and just cuz it's the off-season, Lamar seems like a good last name for a CFL player. LOL. Plus if you really want to go ridiculous, Lamar McGriggs was a good player for us, a Linebacker at that, This new guy, last name is Lamar but.. it does seem like guys with the name Lamar in their first or last name are good CFL players. lol. 

Rodney Lamar, sounds like a football players name. Khalil Bass, Khalil is a football players name too. These guys have size and i'll be interested to see how the new recruits look.. one of these guys plus Benton, who i think is the darkhorse to take the MLB spot, it will be a fun thing to watch. The good thing is Bombers have recognized LB as an area of concern so they are signing a bunch of guys with size for that MLB spot i'm assuming. Assuming these 3 are MLB prospects just based on their size.