New linebackers?

gbill2004

Aaron Kelly likely won't be back either.

"likely"? When has there been even a hint that the Bombers are interested in re-signing him.
SMH.

IDK what SMH means.  Silly Meat Hat??? 

stab my heart

stop making herpies

steal my hair

sit me how

or it just might be shake my head

So after I throw his name out there as a guy I thought was pretty good, the Bombers cut Jerrell Jackson.

lol

You and Aards are really carrying around a bad case of the jinx today. At BB.com, Aards told us we should watch out for Pall now that he has real coaching...CUT. Now you with Jackson.

On behalf of all current Bombers under contract, I will please ask you not to mention any more names today, lol

I don't see Peters as being a loss for us as he never was a Blue Bomber... Wild is a loss, Peters is a guy we might have had interest in or maybe not, it's hard to say.

As for the new recruits, not sure why but the guy with the last name Lamar sounds familliar, maybe i'm thinking of the ticat player but... and just cuz it's the off-season, Lamar seems like a good last name for a CFL player. LOL. Plus if you really want to go ridiculous, Lamar McGriggs was a good player for us, a Linebacker at that, This new guy, last name is Lamar but.. it does seem like guys with the name Lamar in their first or last name are good CFL players. lol.

Rodney Lamar, sounds like a football players name. Khalil Bass, Khalil is a football players name too. These guys have size and i'll be interested to see how the new recruits look.. one of these guys plus Benton, who i think is the darkhorse to take the MLB spot, it will be a fun thing to watch. The good thing is Bombers have recognized LB as an area of concern so they are signing a bunch of guys with size for that MLB spot i'm assuming. Assuming these 3 are MLB prospects just based on their size.

So if I change my name to Lamar do I get an invite to training camp?

So after I throw his name out there as a guy I thought was pretty good, the Bombers cut Jerrell Jackson.

lol

You and Aards are really carrying around a bad case of the jinx today. At BB.com, Aards told us we should watch out for Pall now that he has real coaching...CUT. Now you with Jackson.

On behalf of all current Bombers under contract, I will please ask you not to mention any more names today, lol

MAN WE SHOULD REALLY LOOK OUT FOR THAT EJ KUALE

lol

You learn how to spin properly and it's no concern. All you have to do is explain that they're just removing any possible competition that their prized free agent signing Darvin Adams might have. 

I don't see Peters as being a loss for us as he never was a Blue Bomber... Wild is a loss, Peters is a guy we might have had interest in or maybe not, it's hard to say.

As for the new recruits, not sure why but the guy with the last name Lamar sounds familliar, maybe i'm thinking of the ticat player but... and just cuz it's the off-season, Lamar seems like a good last name for a CFL player. LOL. Plus if you really want to go ridiculous, Lamar McGriggs was a good player for us, a Linebacker at that, This new guy, last name is Lamar but.. it does seem like guys with the name Lamar in their first or last name are good CFL players. lol.

Rodney Lamar, sounds like a football players name. Khalil Bass, Khalil is a football players name too. These guys have size and i'll be interested to see how the new recruits look.. one of these guys plus Benton, who i think is the darkhorse to take the MLB spot, it will be a fun thing to watch. The good thing is Bombers have recognized LB as an area of concern so they are signing a bunch of guys with size for that MLB spot i'm assuming. Assuming these 3 are MLB prospects just based on their size.

So if I change my name to Lamar do I get an invite to training camp?

Apparently.. Football names as a basis for being good..

Oh lawwwdy! off-season plz end nows

• 1 month later...

Hi Peoples,

I brought this thread up because I keep seeing articles saying we need to replace both Wild and Sears.  I know Wild signed with the Steelers.  What's the story with Sears?  My googling and searches are coming up empty.

Thanks in advance.

It's full truth technically cuz if someone looks better then sears would have then he takes Sears job as sears isn't even a bomber right now... Longer sears plies his trade elsewhere, shorter his chance of being a bomber starter or even a bomber become..