MBB World Juniors Pool

Mike

Not sure if there are enough enthusiasts on this board to participate, but I thought with the interest level in the World Juniors and the chance of the Jets having an amazing level of representation, it would be fun to do a pool. Saw it up on another board.

Pretty simple stuff. 8 participants, we'll draft a team of 6 forwards, 3 defensemen and 1 goaltender each.

Scoring system also very simple. Goals = 1 point, assists = 1 point, game winning goals = 1 (extra) point, wins = 2 points, shutouts = 2 (extra) points

Snake draft style, responsibility on you to PM the next person to draft once you've made your selection. 10 rounds. We'll have a clock running for picks, probably run it with a stoppage from 11 PM - 7 AM or something like that. Let me know if you guys have thoughts on that.

Will allow the ability to replace players *AFTER* the draft if one of your selections is cut. You're not allowed to make changes beyond replacing cut players though. All rosters will be considered final once the tournament begins.

Credit for this idea goes to Holden Caulfield at HFBoards. Wanted to thank him for this cool idea and I'll be sure to let him put a beer on my tab (except if he reads this and brings it up) at our next hockey game.

Not sure if there are enough enthusiasts on this board to participate, but I thought with the interest level in the World Juniors and the chance of the Jets having an amazing level of representation, it would be fun to do a pool. Saw it up on another board.

Pretty simple stuff. 8 participants, we'll draft a team of 6 forwards, 3 defensemen and 1 goaltender each.

Scoring system also very simple. Goals = 1 point, assists = 1 point, game winning goals = 1 (extra) point, wins = 2 points, shutouts = 2 (extra) points

Snake draft style, responsibility on you to PM the next person to draft once you've made your selection. 10 rounds. We'll have a clock running for picks, probably run it with a stoppage from 11 PM - 7 AM or something like that. Let me know if you guys have thoughts on that.

Will allow the ability to replace players *AFTER* the draft if one of your selections is cut. You're not allowed to make changes beyond replacing cut players though. All rosters will be considered final once the tournament begins.

Credit for this idea goes to Holden Caulfield at HFBoards. Wanted to thank him for this cool idea and I'll be sure to let him put a beer on my tab (except if he reads this and brings it up) at our next hockey game.

Sounds pretty kool.  

Sounds pretty kool.  

Art thou in then?

Sounds pretty kool.  

Art thou in then?

Yup

• 2 weeks later...