The game that nobody cares about

Interesting just for the fact we get to see if Collaros can turn his season around as well as the Ti Cats fortunes. 

playing mostly against the east it's the perfect situation for him. Avoid the ugly games, beat up on the weak teams. Everyone is focussed on the west but it's going to be interesting to see how things shake out in the east too. 

They are using Collaros better, still trying to make him a bit of a pocket passer and i don't think that's his strengths but... Not letting him throw deep too often, just little screens and 5 or 10 yard passes and letting the receivers or running back get the YAC yards. Montreal is also very very bad and Toronto wasn't much better last week either so... Gotta wait till Collaros plays a good team. Think Hamilton though is the best team in the east, all things considered. Just don't think they are as good as the worst western team. 

If hamilton can beat some Western teams for us during the next few weeks it would go a long way to helping us get a play off spot, as long as that western team is not us

**** that attitude. Take care of your own business and you can make the playoffs without needing help from anyone. 

If hamilton can beat some Western teams for us during the next few weeks it would go a long way to helping us get a play off spot, as long as that western team is not us

**** that attitude. Take care of your own business and you can make the playoffs without needing help from anyone. 

I'm thinkin in a more realistic attitude, we already had most of our easier games.  We have Calgary a couple of times coming up.  BC and Sask.  I see three to four more wins for our team.  Maybe 5 though I predict more likely three.  With three wins that puts us at 9.  We are already a game behind since we have more losses with more games played; we needed more wins with more games played.  I see Sask easily get's 2 more wins I would expect more to be honest so I don't see us keeping up to Sask.  BC is the team we need to beat, they are the ones we need to see lose a couple games.