O'Shea hands away the LDC

White Out

Doesn't matter what sport but historically if you are taking a HC job you best be sure it is with a team that has the structure and personnel for you to be successful. It may be your one and only chane if things don't go well. The HC job in Montreal is a death sentence for anyone until they have a legitimate QB.

Milanovich would probably headed back to Montreal as HC if he actually would want out of TO.

I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't going to be taking another contract in TO....I'll try to find the link
If Milo exits Toronto I suspect its either head coach in Montreal or OC in Wpg. Let the Als have Marcel B. - O'Shea and Milanovich would be kegs of dyno mite...... that said, still need significant personnel upgrades.

Milanovich is pretty unlikely to take a coordinator gig at this point in time. Montreal does seem like a good bet.

Yeah no kidding, he'd get a head gig no trouble if he left Toronto. Winning as a head coach will do that for a guy. 

Milanovich would probably headed back to Montreal as HC if he actually would want out of TO.

I thought I read somewhere that he wasn't going to be taking another contract in TO....I'll try to find the link
If Milo exits Toronto I suspect its either head coach in Montreal or OC in Wpg. Let the Als have Marcel B. - O'Shea and Milanovich would be kegs of dyno mite...... that said, still need significant personnel upgrades.

Milanovich is pretty unlikely to take a coordinator gig at this point in time. Montreal does seem like a good bet.

Yeah no kidding, he'd get a head gig no trouble if he left Toronto. Winning as a head coach will do that for a guy.

There is a pretty good chance that BC will be looking for a head coach next season as well. Benevides has got to be on the hot seat given this is their Grey Cup hosting year.

If Milanovich left the Argos. I wonder which desperate fool would be stupid enough to take on that franchise.  Marcel, Burke, Higgins....Kelly!

If Milanovich left the Argos. I wonder which desperate fool would be stupid enough to take on that franchise.  Marcel, Burke, Higgins....Kelly!

Well he doesn't want the job but someone has to do it... perfect Burke situation. 

First off, why blame Millanovich for an Argos team that's been decimated by injuries?  I mean they've rolled in how many backup WRs now?  Craziness, on top of also losing Anthony Coombs.  Gonna be interesting to see what they do with the RB situation next year though and if they're gonna keep Steele as a number 1 guy.

But that being said, this is way off topic and this silly thread should be deleted as O'Shea did not in any way shape or form hand over the Labor Day Classic.

Doesn't matter what sport but historically if you are taking a HC job you best be sure it is with a team that has the structure and personnel for you to be successful. It may be your one and only chane if things don't go well. The HC job in Montreal is a death sentence for anyone until Jim Popp leaves town.

Sorry Dr, but I think this is a little more accurate.

First off, why blame Millanovich for an Argos team that's been decimated by injuries?  I mean they've rolled in how many backup WRs now?  Craziness, on top of also losing Anthony Coombs.  Gonna be interesting to see what they do with the RB situation next year though and if they're gonna keep Steele as a number 1 guy.

But that being said, this is way off topic and this silly thread should be deleted as O'Shea did not in any way shape or form hand over the Labor Day Classic.

imo, coaches don't get off that easy because of injury as you suggest. Of course it has a tremendous effect but this is where good coaches really do earn their salary. And management who need to build depth.

There is a pretty good chance that BC will be looking for a head coach next season as well. Benevides has got to be on the hot seat given this is their Grey Cup hosting year.

Benevides would be welcome here to fill the Bomber DC opening next season (I can dream).