Will Ottawa win another game this year?

BomberFan

iso_55, on 27 Aug 2014 - 03:22 AM, said:

Wow, USABomberfan, you say some of the darndest things. Really??? 

Yes, besides what if something happens to Burris?  Do they just throw an unready Danny O'Brien into action and damage him?  No to that if you're a Redblack fan.

I been saying for a while that Burris is now in Calvillo land and needs to retire, if you're Ottawa, you gotta think about dumping the guy now.  And currently, Joey Elliot is a better QB than anyone else's practice roster guy and has experience that should've been utilized by us or other teams.  Redblacks should go get him.

• 1 month later...

haha - way to revive an old thread :)

Yeah, if Willy can't go, they'll win their 2nd game against us - easy. Could fluke out another towards the end if the team their playing has clinched, can't move up (or down) and rest all their starters - Ottawa players will be playing for jobs. 

Have to disagree with you on this- if this was the 2013 Bombers, I could not find fault with your logic, but its 2014. We may be short on talent at the moment, but we have Willy, even if he's banged up and the overall team compares very favourably to Ottawa. This has to be a pride game and we could call it the Futility Bowl. If Ottawa loses it will be no big deal to them, but if the Bombers lose to this sad lot, they deserve to walk back to Winnipeg. What worries me is that Hank could have his one spectacular game of the year against us.

haha - way to revive an old thread :)

Yeah, if Willy can't go, they'll win their 2nd game against us - easy. Could fluke out another towards the end if the team their playing has clinched, can't move up (or down) and rest all their starters - Ottawa players will be playing for jobs. 

Have to disagree with you on this- if this was the 2013 Bombers, I could not find fault with your logic, but its 2014. We may be short on talent at the moment, but we have Willy, even if he's banged up and the overall team compares very favourably to Ottawa. This has to be a pride game and we could call it the Futility Bowl. If Ottawa loses it will be no big deal to them, but if the Bombers lose to this sad lot, they deserve to walk back to Winnipeg. What worries me is that Hank could have his one spectacular game of the year against us.

Nope you are good to go, Skank has his annual good game against us 2 weeks ago.