Toronto at Edmonton

iso_55

Chris Jones is a real son of a ***** and i hope that Edmonton team struggles down the stretch, I don't think they are as good as their record... and I will love the day when they start losing.. Jones is not good for the league, refusing to shake hands at the end and all the other shennanigans he has pulled is getting ridiculous. Time to stop with the fines and start taking draft picks away. 

Chris Jones is a real son of a ***** and i hope that Edmonton team struggles down the stretch, I don't think they are as good as their record... and I will love the day when they start losing.. Jones is not good for the league, refusing to shake hands at the end and all the other shennanigans he has pulled is getting ridiculous. Time to stop with the fines and start taking draft picks away.

Can't see the league taking draft picks away for not shaking hands after the game.

The biggest change in the Esks I can see is Jones & coaching staff ... not sure what all has changed personnel wise ... its been quite a turn around and I don't understand why

Did he not shake the hand of his bestest friend ever, Milanovich? 

The biggest change in the Esks I can see is Jones & coaching staff ... not sure what all has changed personnel wise ... its been quite a turn around and I don't understand why

As we discovered with the Bombers a lot of the pieces were already in place, sometimes it's just a matter of a few key players and coaches to turn a team of losers into winners.

Did he not shake the hand of his bestest friend ever, Milanovich?

He did not. TSN showed him walking off the field right after the game ended not shaking anyone's hand.

As we discovered with the Bombers a lot of the pieces were already in place, sometimes it's just a matter of a few key players and coaches to turn a team of losers into winners.

Only 2 things really matter in the CFL, coaching and quarterbacking. 

I used to like Ray a lot more than I do now. I think he's a great qb but he shows no emotion on the field. Same look & demeanour if he threw a 50 yard touchdown pass, won by 30 points or threw 3 picks 6's & lost by 30. I heard the last time Ricky smiled & laughed was in April of 2009. 

I used to like Ray a lot more than I do now. I think he's a great qb but he shows no emotion on the field. Same look & demeanour if he threw a 50 yard touchdown pass, won by 30 points or threw 3 picks 6's & lost by 30. I heard the last time Ricky smiled & laughed was in April of 2009. 

This is exactly what you want in a QB, doesn't get frustrated or down, even keel all the way even when things are going badly.  I've seen Willy become frazzled a few times recently so he's got a ways to go before he can become the automaton that Ray is.

Yeah, I agree that you want to see calmness in your qb, but not zombie like as Ray is. At the same time, you don't want a nutbar like Drew Tate with his head exploding everytime something goes wrong. Somewhere in between. Hey Ricky is a great qb. He's phenomenal. Hall of Famer for sure. Just wish he'd show he's having fun. 

I see real parallels between Ricky Ray and Kevin Glenn although I'm not necessarily comparing their talent levels.  They both bring a lot of offensive weaponry to the table and can be great game managers but they more than most QB's are dependent on their teammates proficiency to bring their talents to the fore.  If the offensive line is not providing protection or the receivers are not running good routes or dropping balls both Glenn and Ray can look completely ordinary but when their offenses as a whole are functioning proficiently they are extremely hard to outscore.

I see real parallels between Ricky Ray and Kevin Glenn although I'm not necessarily comparing their talent levels.  They both bring a lot of offensive weaponry to the table and can be great game managers but they more than most QB's are dependent on their teammates proficiency to bring their talents to the fore.  If the offensive line is not providing protection or the receivers are not running good routes or dropping balls both Glenn and Ray can look completely ordinary but when their offenses as a whole are functioning proficiently they are extremely hard to outscore.

True, but Ray has better accuracy, particularly in the short game. His deep balls don't look all that great, but they tend go exactly where they need to.

I disagree.. Ray is on a different level then glenn.. Glenn is so prone to stupid decisions.. Bad passes, bad timing to run and panics so quick..

I think parallels can be much more clearly drawn between glenn and burris..