Week 8 Depth Chart

M.O.A.B.

Nice thing with the 8 starting Canadians is it's easy to rotate in the extra Imports in.

yup. Still would like to see us get to four National starters on the O line. Opens up so many other options.

"four National starters on the O line"

When Goosen is ready to go we can move Neufeld back to his natural position at tackle ... maybe when he has learned a bit more

Having Goossen and Neufeld on one side of our OL anytime soon is a scary thought, ratio be damned.  Don't think we'll see a whole lot of Goossen at guard when he actually becomes a starter, he'll be a great centre.

This games no gimmi.  Toronto's coming off of a bye week and are probably still plenty pissed at the embarrassment we laid on them in the first game of the season.  We're coming off a very short week and the last game was extremely physical and we're on the road.

That being said, looking at the depth charts, who the heck is Ricky Ray going to throw the ball to?  Their RB's don't scare me at all.  I doubt they will get a lot of pressure, so Willy could have a field day against them.  The only way I see them beating us is to run the ball and complete a lot of short passes to stay on the field.  Our D could run out of steam in the 4th if they own the time of possession and I don't see them doing that.

Stay away from penalties and turnovers, and this one should be ours.

This games no gimmi.  Toronto's coming off of a bye week and are probably still plenty pissed at the embarrassment we laid on them in the first game of the season.  We're coming off a very short week and the last game was extremely physical and we're on the road.

That being said, looking at the depth charts, who the heck is Ricky Ray going to throw the ball to?  Their RB's don't scare me at all.  I doubt they will get a lot of pressure, so Willy could have a field day against them.  The only way I see them beating us is to run the ball and complete a lot of short passes to stay on the field.  Our D could run out of steam in the 4th if they own the time of possession and I don't see them doing that.

Stay away from penalties and turnovers, and this one should be ours.

Don't underestimate the Argos running backs, they're both good but they don't get much chance to show it in that offencive scheme.  Wouldn't mind seeing either Steele or Slaton in the BB backfield.