Argos at Als / Leos at Stampeders

do or die, on 01 Aug 2014 - 10:28 PM, said:do or die, on 01 Aug 2014 - 10:28 PM, said:

Yeah the QB's are bad.....but that is one of the worst designed offenses I've seen in a while...

Agreed, hence that other thread going on here showing that people are giving Dinwiddie way too much of a pass for this nonsense.  It's been proven by Gary Crowton that If your OC is unprepared, unqualified, or clueless, your whole offense will go down the tube.

Management's been bad too.  You NEVER EVER play musical QBs with a team when that team is in the lead.  I understand if the game is getting out of hand and a QB is really playing badly you pull him, but there was no reason at all to put Brink in there.  That dude should be banned from the CFL just for his reek show, I am so ****ing glad he is not a bomber anymore.  Troy Smith's days are likely numbered too, but Brink should not be out there period.

I'm wondering if it is true that Jim Popp is upset that Higgins is the HC and he's trying to give him junky players to get him fired.

do or die, on 01 Aug 2014 - 10:28 PM, said:do or die, on 01 Aug 2014 - 10:28 PM, said:

Yeah the QB's are bad.....but that is one of the worst designed offenses I've seen in a while...

Agreed, hence that other thread going on here showing that people are giving Dinwiddie way too much of a pass for this nonsense.  It's been proven by Gary Crowton that If your OC is unprepared, unqualified, or clueless, your whole offense will go down the tube.

I think Dinwiddie gets cut some slack because he was never supposed to be the offensive coordinator. He was hired as a qb coach and he's brand spanking new to coaching, no way he should have been thrust into the OC role that quickly. 

I think Dinwiddie gets cut some slack because he was never supposed to be the offensive coordinator. He was hired as a qb coach and he's brand spanking new to coaching, no way he should have been thrust into the OC role that quickly. 

Or he really didn't want it, but there was nobody else?