Blacks vs Cats and Rumpriders vs Boatmen

Crap from Riderfans.com:

"LOL gotta love Bomber fans. They shred the Argos secondary and their offense is amazing. We shred the Argos defense and it's because the Argos defense is horrible."

And how many key players were they missing when we played them? Zero.

How many they missing now?

Ah well, at least they still hate us!  :lol: 

That was pretty classless by Chamblin to throw a challenge up 37-9 late in the 4th quarter.

That was pretty classless by Chamblin to throw a challenge up 37-9 late in the 4th quarter.

And to run a safety blitz as well up by the same score. That was classless. He's an arrogant & cocky coach when he's winning.

And to run a safety blitz as well up by the same score. That was classless. He's an arrogant & cocky coach when he's winning.

That's Chamblin's MO - and Sask's in general over the last few years. They've ran the score up on us a few times to be sure. One thing I want to see, if we are in a position to hammer them, we do - don't let up. O'Shea needs to coach to the final whistle, doing all the same shite that Chamblin does - as in throwing challenge flags and blitzing the QB late in a game that's already decided. I'd love to hear what Chamblin would say in the post game presser. 

Problem is - won't happen. And not because we can't blow them out (I think we can) but because O'Shea has something they don't have in Sk - Class. 

Add in throwing deep to the endzone a few times. Totally unnecessary. 

On CFL Horsemen, I  made the same comment about the safety blitz being classless.  Especially the hit the qb took from the backside. Totally unnecessary by Brackenridge to try to break the guy in half. What was the point of blitzing like that?? Just to rub it in the Argos faces to make them look bad. The Rider fan said this isn't croquet, it's football & if the Argos want to  gamble on third down they deserve to get the crap beaten out of them. I hate the Riders & their jerk off fanbase so much. Just waiting for  the time when it  comes that they have a crappy team & we as well as all the teams in the CFL kick the **** out of them.

On CFL Horsemen, I  made the same comment about the safety blitz being classless.  Especially the hit the qb took from the backside. Totally unnecessary by Brackenridge to try to break the guy in half. What was the point of blitzing like that?? Just to rub it in the Argos faces to make them look bad. The Rider fan said this isn't croquet, it's football & if the Argos want to  gamble on third down they deserve to get the crap beaten out of them. I hate the Riders & their jerk off fanbase so much. Just waiting for  the time when it  comes that they have a crappy team & we as well as all the teams in the CFL kick the **** out of them.

I agree, their fans were a much friendlier bunch when they were lovable losers.

I agree, their fans were a much friendlier bunch when they were lovable losers.

Well let's see what happens when they play western teams. Toronto really made them look like gang busters. They got two wins but act like they're 5-0. I'm anxious to see the game in two weeks if we're on the ball and have some of our guys back.