Blacks vs Cats and Rumpriders vs Boatmen

Toronto is near the bottom of every defensive stat in the league. They're likely going to get blown out. Toronto doesn't have a chance to keep up considering Ray is playing with a bunch of clowns on offence with the exception of Coombs.

Losing Inman to the NFL plus all the injuries they have. Even RR can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****.

Looks like Ford has played better in the first half than Grigsby has in the last 3 games!

A Pavelec bobblehead can gain yards playing behind the Sask OL...

Credit where credit is due man. At least Ford runs forward with the ball and picks up blocks when he is on protection.

Looks like Ford has played better in the first half than Grigsby has in the last 3 games!

Sure, but again remember the context. Grigsby destroyed Toronto too. They average 113 rushing yards allowed per game - eighth in the league. If this was Calgary, Edmonton, or Montreal then it would be impressive.

Sure, but again remember the context. Grigsby destroyed Toronto too. They average 113 rushing yards allowed per game - eighth in the league. If this was Calgary, Edmonton, or Montreal then it would be impressive.

Well, I'm thinking the Grigsby experiment should be over, get Cotton in there, see if he can move the ball, play protection.

Well, I'm thinking the Grigsby experiment should be over, get Cotton in there, see if he can move the ball, play protection.

Agreed, I want to see Cotton as well. Just saying I'm not particularly impressed by Ford tonight when you consider how bad Toronto's defence is, nevermind how good the Riders offensive line is.

Grigsby had BC defenders on him before he even hit   the line of scrimmage.   I'm not defending Grigsby but he didn't get a whole lot of help up front.   It was almost as if BC knew what play was called.   

Grigsby dances way too much to even judge the offensive line in run blocking.  Pick a gap, hit a gap, gain positive yards.  All he has is that east-west test the contain type of run, so for every 15 yard run he busts he gets stopped for nothing or a loss several times, more now that the entire league has clued in.  Always goes down with first contact, probably one of the most frustrating RB's the Bombers have employed in my lifetime.