Richard Harris

Rich

Would be curious to know if anyone in the Bomber organization made any mention of him and his passing yesterday to the players and they stepped up for him last night.

Why would they? How many current players/coaches/management knew or played for the man (Suber, Watson, Pierce)?

I sure don't mean to belittle his memory, but I would think we, the fans, remember him more fondly than most current members of the organization...and that's a damn shame.

Would be curious to know if anyone in the Bomber organization made any mention of him and his passing yesterday to the players and they stepped up for him last night.

Why would they? How many current players/coaches/management knew or played for the man (Suber, Watson, Pierce)?

I sure don't mean to belittle his memory, but I would think we, the fans, remember him more fondly than most current members of the organization...and that's a damn shame.

I know. He just had a big impact in BC then for the Bombers. Might be enough guys around to keep his story's going though. Never know. I mean they have the "morning big blue" written on the walls at IGF for players to see. I'm sure everyone asks what that's all about.

We really don't know what happens behind closed doors. As an organization they probably remember him but they must move on with what they have. The memory of the man is quite visible in the organization so I think they made a real effort to remember him.

Volny, Swiston, Morley, January, Greaves, Bryant, Denmark, Turner, Sears, Renaud, Suber, Vega, Watson, Wylie, Pierce, Howell, Walters, Jim Bell and countless employees of the team. I probably missed a few as well.