Week 5 Depth Chart

M.O.A.B.

Howard and Knapp switching.

Interesting.

Did you miss all the tweets from beat writers all week?

Mike's pretty old-school.  Picks up the morning paper off the driveway each day.  Browses the "Coffee News" over at Chicken Chef.  Doesn't have much use for social media.

Is Swiston healthy enough to play yet?  Last week we played with 43 after Renaud went down in warm-ups.  I assumed we could have put Swiston on the sidelines in a uniform as our 7th if he was healthy, just because why not?

Knapp had a hard time at RT last year as well - still would rather see him at RG for our running game... 

Etch might be pushing it just a bit with a 6'2 225lb DT...

Just what I was thinking .... Cornell is small even by DE standards, never mind DT.... I'm all for guys playing everywhere but unless he can beat them with speed, I don't see O-linemen having much issues with a 225 lb interior lineman...

I'm getting real tired of Grigsby already.

Why?

I'm guessing because he thinks Cotton is better.

Basically. I think Grigsby's hot start was the worst thing to happen to this team because we can't justify sitting him for awhile and he's clearly the inferior back.

Do we know whether Cotton is better than Grigsby at blocking?

I'm getting real tired of Grigsby already.

Why?

I'm guessing because he thinks Cotton is better.

Basically. I think Grigsby's hot start was the worst thing to happen to this team because we can't justify sitting him for awhile and he's clearly the inferior back.

Do we know whether Cotton is better than Grigsby at blocking?

No but based on preseason we can pretty safely say he's a better runner and quite honestly I'd rather a runningback that can get the team in 2nd and short more often so that they don't have to be in the backfield blocking so often. 

Grigsby is to me is too much like Will Ford was in that he either gets a first down or 2 yards.