Beasts And Bums

Guest J5V

Have you seen Cauchy throw a hit yet? It almost looks like he is scared. Doug Brown mentioned the other day that Wally NEVER lets NI talentwalk away for nothing.......I think we are seeing why he did.

Sometimes even Wally can't stop it from happening. Wally has been quoted as saying he wanted to keep both Cauchy and Yurichuk and that he offered them very good contracts to stay but he lost them both for nothing to free agency. And how much did he get for Ricky Foley when Foley ignored his verbal agreement and signed with Toronto. 

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know, you can simply wait and see like everyone else. I will say this though, it's takes some pretty big stones to go from GC finalist to league joke in only a year and half. Almost seems unbelievable that someone could f-things-u that bad by accident.

That is the biggest cop out answer in the world. Thats exactly what someone says when they dont have any proof or facts to back anything up that they have said. Like really, how would I know what anyone said to their roofers unless I was there? I guess I "dont deserve to know" because I wasnt creeping outside of some Bombers house the day his shingles were replaced. :rolleyes:

Sometimes even Wally can't stop it from happening. Wally has been quoted as saying he wanted to keep both Cauchy and Yurichuk and that he offered them very good contracts to stay but he lost them both for nothing to free agency. And how much did he get for Ricky Foley when Foley ignored his verbal agreement and signed with Toronto. 

Some good points. Regardless, I think we can all agree that Cauchy needs to step up his game.

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know, you can simply wait and see like everyone else. I will say this though, it's takes some pretty big stones to go from GC finalist to league joke in only a year and half. Almost seems unbelievable that someone could f-things-u that bad by accident.

brush_girl_angry_gif.gif

..........said after the LDC last year by a Bomber player to the roofing company working on his home?

.....I don't want poor coverage like our secondary?

.....Can you teach me more about flashing?

.....Does soffit apply to helmet design?

Which it? ....Am I close?

Still deflecting....

What am I deflecting....do you think I know another reason why all these players were let go......they were malcontents whose replacements were clearly better than they were, I mean look at the win/loss record, it was clearly the best move for the team.

I really hate having to lock threads and generally prefer to let people moderate themselves but this has now run its course.  If anyone has an issue with this, please PM me.

Thank you to the Original Poster.  I really appreciate the idea and thought behind the thread and am looking forward to "Beasts and Bums - HAM @ WPG".