Beasts And Bums

Guest J5V

They were all on Simpson, Goltz pulls it and he's in the 2nd level (first down) with the possibility of more if he can beat a HB. He needs to read that end on his right, they are attacking his inside or outside gap depending on what he shows, he went inside (B or 4) the ball and Goltz needed to go outside (C or 6). Goltz's TD was almost exactly the same, except he made the right choice on that one.

I see what you are saying but I didn't see the same penetration on the TD run, that I did on the failed handoff. To me it looked like both choices were made before the play was ran, with one choice being the correct call for the play and one not being a good choice. Almost like they wanted to show read option but knew what they were doing priopr to the snap.

Better athleticism .. better range .. if nothing else it allows him some latitude to react to mental lapses .. he *IS* an upgrade over Logan in that he has a much higher ceiling

Have you seen Cauchy throw a hit yet? It almost looks like he is scared. Doug Brown mentioned the other day that Wally NEVER lets NI talentwalk away for nothing.......I think we are seeing why he did.

Have you seen Cauchy throw a hit yet? It almost looks like he is scared. Doug Brown mentioned the other day that Wally NEVER lets NI talentwalk away for nothing.......I think we are seeing why he did.

He is brutal. Can't make a play on the ball, that first deep ball vs Calgary showed how useless he is. He had ample time to get to the ball, he stopped to get a read on the ball then started for it and stopped again about 3 yards too early. He can't even get in the way. I hope we aren't too far from giving West or Sherman a look.

He is brutal. Can't make a play on the ball, that first deep ball vs Calgary showed how useless he is. He had ample time to get to the ball, he stopped to get a read on the ball then started for it and stopped again about 3 yards too early. He can't even get in the way. I hope we aren't too far from giving West or Sherman a look.

and if West ends up playing that does not bode well... sure wish they woulda kept Logan around at least for competition. 

and if West ends up playing that does not bode well... sure wish they woulda kept Logan around at least for competition. 

Everybody trashed Logan & was glad he was gone....Not saying you did but fans here even laughed (on Our Bombers) when he wasn't picked up & retired.

And they didn't even let him compete in camp!! He deserved a shot in camp IMO.

Logan was part of the group who questioned the way things were being run, he was removed like Willis, Kent, Bowman before him, not because they couldn't play but because they didn't kiss Mack's butt.

at the time it looked to me like he half-engaged him with his left hand then turned away without even slowing him down.

to me it looked like a guy who tried to make a block and simply wasn't able to hold it. Matador to me implies that he just whiffed, he didn't whiff, the BC player just made him look stupid by being able to shed the block so ridiculously easily. 

Are you telling me that you never heard what was said after the LDC last year by a Bomber player to the roofing company working on his home?

no what I'm saying is your post was so full of **** the only way I can accept that you actually took the time to post it was in the attempts to troll people. 

See what? Logan and the others you mentioned have already left....what exactly are you waiting for? Whats your motive for even bringing this up?

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know, you can simply wait and see like everyone else. I will say this though, it's takes some pretty big stones to go from GC finalist to league joke in only a year and half. Almost seems unbelievable that someone could f-things-u that bad by accident.

Just watched the game on my PVR, my bums are definitely are Matthews and Denmark in the second half of the game. Matthews dropped two balls deep in our end that could of our us out of the hole. It's disappointing because he was solid in the first half. Denmark not making the clutch catch in the fourth also was a big play.

I thought Goltz showed well and extended some plays with his legs and for the most part made good throws. He showed good mechanics and his faults were mostly risky throws to the sides which can be corrected. Definitely is better then Brink and Buck.

I also thought Woods looked fast and had good awareness.

Crowton needs more variety in the run game and that third down call was atrocious.