Leos at Als / Tabbies at Eskies / Riders at Argos

Whomever #69 on the Hamilton O-line is, he just got rag-dolled by the pass rush. Didn't even slow his man down.

Landon Rice.  I played on the provincial team with him my last year of high school when he was in grade 11. 

That was a pretty good illustration of why you need to pass protect from the inside out.  Obviously he's really worried about Sewell just beating him with speed through his outside gap so he's cheating a bit.  Huge gap for a potential blitz there too if he keeps that up.

Just got back from my 4th of July celebration and saw that score of the BC Montreal game.

Wow, Kevin Glenn has gone over the cliff, anyone who was on his bandwagon had better get off cuz he's lost it.

1 Td and 6 interceptions in 2 games.  That's putrid.

On the flipside, looks like Dinwiddie took the suggestion of running Whitaker a little more, and it worked.

I was right about Troy Smith not being the lone problem for the Als last week, and sure enough, if their team as a whole executes, well he wasn't great but he did a good enough job to get them a win.  Dinwiddie may be raw but looks like he somewhat did his homework.

BC is gonna need Lulay back fast.  Granted it's not unfamiliar territory for them to start in a hole, I know 2011 they started 0-5, but if Lulay is a rust bucket coming back, they're going to need some serious magic this time around.

That's a 100% clean hit. Turned away, did everything he could to avoid leading with the helmet and then the movement of each player upon contact causes the slightest of helmet contact.

If you want to make H2H contact a black and white call, you're throwing multiple flags on every single play.

Perfect example of this is the Craig Butler hit on Pierce in the Banjo Bowl. Hit him in the chest, impact rose up and Pierce's helmet flew off.