Trade possibilities?

After this weekends games, it appears that the Lions and Ticats desperately need some OL help.  We have some potentially attractive pieces in January, Jones and Howard.  Thoughts on whether we could swing a deal with the Lions/Ticats, perhaps for a Canadian DL? 

Neither Jones nor Howard have really proven enough to warrant a trade, especially for a Canadian, IMO. It would also appear that the Ticats and Lions have more problems on the interior of their OL, rather than the tackles. Also, Jones is on the PR so if another team really wanted him they could probably just try to steal him away.

As far as January goes, no chance I would trade him now when it finally appears we have a little stability on the OL.

Really, we have ONE good game at OL and you want to trade it away? Are you ******* kidding me?! 

Well, that's actually smart trading...look where your opponent has a weakness, where you have a weakness, and look to trade your depth for another teams depth.  That's how win-win trades get done.  But I'm really not sure what the market would be like for guys like Howard and Jones.

This is all funny- a couple of weeks ago, we were speculating that the desperate Bombers would be scouring the other teams. (mostly Hamilton, Calgary and Edmonton) for NI talent. Now we're sellers?

Where exactly in my post did you see me suggest we trade our NI's? 

My point was that now long ago, we were casting longing eyes at other teams' practice rosters, and suddenly with the horrible showing of the O-lines in BC, Edmonton and Hamilton, our NI O-line depth doesn't look so bad and may actually look good to those teams. Could Pencer have been worse than some of the linemen we saw in the recent games?

My point was that now long ago, we were casting longing eyes at other teams' practice rosters, and suddenly with the horrible showing of the O-lines in BC, Edmonton and Hamilton, our NI O-line depth doesn't look so bad and may actually look good to those teams. Could Pencer have been worse than some of the linemen we saw in the recent games?

If Wally or Austin think Pencer is better than what they currently have I'm sure Pencer will be getting a call soon.