Bombers Looking to Trade Korey Banks

Rich

I would think he needs to be here to force them to release him. He says I'm here ready to practice and then they either have to pay him to be on IR or release him. They can't suspend him because he's disgruntled. They can suspend him if he's sitting at home and not participating.

Enough with this well-reasoned logic - this thread is exclusively for half-baked conspiracy theories. Take your nonsense somewhere else!

Maybe he's here to secretly kidnap O'Shea right before the game starts, then Banks himself takes over as head coach with a goal of sabotaging the Bombers. Bryant Turner's new son shows up and kicks the crap out of Banks and coaches the team to victory. Just a rumor I heard on twitter...

You almost had me believing...

No mention of Evander Kane getting traded was the giveaway.  All true rumours have Kane being traded.

Montreal and Ottawa perhaps?

He has value as depth, so if he swallows some pride and can accept lower dollars and a spot on the bench, most teams would consider it.  But regular work in a jersey, I think only those two teams might have need.

That #24 for Ottawa in their secondary, looks like a good player but he took some stupid penalties. Is he the player that took down Willy low & was called for roughing the 

passer?

Yappy too.

It was funny, Jovon was beaking the Bomber bench pretty hard whenever he was on that side of the field, and he got it back pretty good from Demond Washington at the end of the game.