The Good News Is..

expecting a liberal, cultural Marxist, social-justice warrior to have the courage of his convictions? don't hold your breath, bro.

I'm ashamed that this guy went to the University of Winnipeg.  I expected that he was a McMaster or Brock grad... ;)

Anyway...here's your tax dollars at work Bluto...you paid for it...enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DThXYzFTbos

expecting a liberal, cultural Marxist, social-justice warrior to have the courage of his convictions? don't hold your breath, bro.

That's what I don't get about the whole Rob Ford thing I know he is claimed to smoked crack in all but. All I here is that he wants to building facilities around Toronto to get kids off the street but the city left wing city counsel votes him down anytime he tries to get the funding pass. It would seem a lot better use for money than on funding projects like this. Is there more to it Bluto.

That's what I don't get about the whole Rob Ford thing I know he is claimed to smoked crack in all but. All I here is that he wants to building facilities around Toronto to get kids off the street but the city left wing city counsel votes him down anytime he tries to get the funding pass. It would seem a lot better use for money than on funding projects like this. Is there more to it Bluto.

yeah... maybe we ought to take it to the general forum tho.

the bad news is we LOST to hamilton and montreal. 

BUT we beat montreal 2.. And AC looked very rattled after the game.

Hopefully some our our starters will recover from injury quickly and Crowton, Buck/Goltz/Hall can suddenly light the Offense on fire.

Sadly i've been waiting for 4 years for any sort of fire to break out on offense so i think it would be silly to expect any changes in the short term.

I don't know about that.  He seems to be pretty happy to misappropriate city funds for activities he's involved in, but other than trying to spend billions on a new subway line to his hometown, he's been cutting services and spending more.  Weird how that works.  Almost every ally he's had as mayor, right down to strategists, PR people etc have been alienated by Rob and Doug...and that was well before the crack allegations.  Just ask Adrienne Batra, she's about as far right as it gets in Canadian politics (outside Alberta) and she almost didn't make it through the mayoral campaign as his PR director.

I think that we have just as much of a chance of improving as Hamilton or Montreal does. Thankfully, because of the ineptitude of the rest of the division, we are given some time to get out of the hellhole we're in, a luxury we're not normally afforded.

Good point ISO. I just got fed up reading stuff all over this board and just constantly trying to ignore it.