The Good News Is..

The Good News is the Bombers can be counted on to not insert mayonaise into their rectums and defecate on the field.  The mostly keep the soiling of themselves in the figurative realm. 

Which is not something you can say about all the entertainment options offered in Winnipeg this past Friday night. 

Could  be the year were the second place team in the east has a losing record.

Yup.  An new all time low for the East division.  I'm still waiting for the East to beat the West once this season.  I am not sure we are going to see it until the last few weeks of the season when West teams are playing all of their water-boys and third stringers to save their starters for the play-offs.

Yup.  An new all time low for the East division.  I'm still waiting for the East to beat the West once this season.  I am not sure we are going to see it until the last few weeks of the season when West teams are playing all of their water-boys and third stringers to save their starters for the play-offs.

Will Edmonton win more than the 3rd place team in the east this year?

I am really surprised by how bad Montreal, Hamilton, Edmonton and Winnipeg look. Can't recall a year with 4 teams that look this messed up.

We'll see if Ray and Kackert are out for an extended period.  If so then you can add Toronto to that list.  If Ray is out, look for the attendance at Skydome to really dip.  They were only 36,000 short of a sell-out last game... :rolleyes:

The Good News is the Bombers can be counted on to not insert mayonaise into their rectums and defecate on the field.  The mostly keep the soiling of themselves in the figurative realm. 

Which is not something you can say about all the entertainment options offered in Winnipeg this past Friday night. 

wow sounds like Saturday night is a pretty interesting time in your household....how do you even think of this stuff?

5140029.jpg

He looks normal.

Looks like the kind of guy that could only live in a country with generous social programs like ours - come to Canada, where thanks to free health care and welfare programs, even the stupidest dreams can come true.

I had actually heard of this guy from the Edmonton Fringe so I got the mayonnaise rectum reference, but still wanted to make a cheap joke at your expense SBF.  Thanks for playing along.

Looks like the kind of guy that could only live in a country with generous social programs like ours - come to Canada, where thanks to free health care and welfare programs, even the stupidest dreams can come true.

I had actually heard of this guy from the Edmonton Fringe so I got the mayonnaise rectum reference, but still wanted to make a cheap joke at your expense SBF.  Thanks for playing along.

Yeah but you got iso all riled up so I had to provide context for those who didn't know the whole story. 

what are the odds that my taxes aren't somehow supporting this jackoff in at least some form? 

you've probably been supporting this tool your entire tax-paying life.  He took English Lit and theatre in university - what are the odds that it was 100% financed with student loans that he's never paid back? 

I see that he lists "Bible-eating" as one of his talents.  What is with these guys?  If you really want to be "edgy" you'd eat a Koran. Now THAT takes courage.

you've probably been supporting this tool your entire tax-paying life.  He took English Lit and theatre in university - what are the odds that it was 100% financed with student loans that he's never paid back? 

I see that he lists "Bible-eating" as one of his talents.  What is with these guys?  If you really want to be "edgy" you'd eat a Koran. Now THAT takes courage.

Now THAT is funny.

Gold star KBF. 

expecting a liberal, cultural Marxist, social-justice warrior to have the courage of his convictions? don't hold your breath, bro.