Bombers Reject Rabb for Board of Directors

Nasty Nate

What affect does the new CBA have on the financials from last year? Last years financials are an audited historical report they have nothing to do with any type of projection or forecasting that might in any way be related to the CBA.

What affect does the new CBA have on the financials from last year? Last years financials are an audited historical report they have nothing to do with any type of projection or forecasting that might in any way be related to the CBA.

If the Bombers show a profit it gives the union more leverage in CBA negotiations.

Maybe you're just upset because my facts don't line up with what you want to believe? Someone called Sam Katz a criminal earlier in the thread. What crime has he been convicted of? How come you didn't get upset about that one?

No i'm not upset about your facts because you didn't post any...which was the whole reason I responded to your post.

Maybe you're just upset because my facts don't line up with what you want to believe? Someone called Sam Katz a criminal earlier in the thread. What crime has he been convicted of? How come you didn't get upset about that one?

No i'm not upset about your facts because you didn't post any...which was the whole reason I responded to your post.

Doesn't even make sense. When you have something worthwhile to add, feel free. Because trying to shout down any opinion that doesn't line up with yours is just juvenile.

Rabb would be a good thing for the Board, the reason they are giving for rejecting him is a total red herring.  It is 100% political.  Asper doesn't like Rabb, so he doesn't get on the board.  It really is that simple.

Is there history between the two of them, or are you just assuming that to be the case? I'd never heard his name before this story came out, so I don't know anything about him.

quick google search for the name jeffrey rabb brings up basically nothing

http://www.jewishpostandnews.ca/features/1179-y-sports-dinner-honours-arch-honigman-and-jeff-rabb

thats about it, this is if you ignore the articles about the bombers not wanting him.

The only common thing between asper and rabb is they are both jewish, both own real estate developmental companies

Pretty apparent this is all about the bombers wanting the CoW rep to actually be a CoW rep and not some random guy.

I mean, its all well and good for this guy to be a board member, just dont think he really qualifies for the CoW rep, I dont think they'd have a problem if he was just a board member but this seems to be all about him not being an actual rep of the CoW. 

Not sure what the issue here is, the city requires a rep who represents the city, this  guy doesnt. He isnt a member of city council, he's not on the epc, he isnt cao, he has got nothing to do with the day to day operations of the city. The seat has a pre requisite that rabb doesnt meet.

Its really that simple. 

Doesn't even make sense. When you have something worthwhile to add, feel free. Because trying to shout down any opinion that doesn't line up with yours is just juvenile.

State your opinions as opinions, and your facts as facts and we'll be good. You didn't. The end.

I nominate road griller for the bod. This franchise needs a shot in the arm and some fresh thinking to get butts in the seats. Three words ,piranha filled dunk tanks.

That is just the tip of the iceberg for pre gaming fun.

I count four words.

I'm not at all surprised that Asper's name came out first in the Three Amigos.

https://soundcloud.com/thecharlesadlershow/jeff-rabb-turned-down-by

Pretty much says it all. Old boys club extraordinaire.

He actually didn't come across all that credible to me in that interview. He makes a lot of assumptions, and guesses. He also made it sound out of the norm that the BOD fired Lyle Bauer. Who else would fire him? Rabb's property management company is also known as one of the worst in Winnipeg...lots of complaints to the Residential Tenancies Board.

I'm not at all surprised that Asper's name came out first in the Three Amigos.

https://soundcloud.com/thecharlesadlershow/jeff-rabb-turned-down-by

Pretty much says it all. Old boys club extraordinaire.

He actually didn't come across all that credible to me in that interview. He makes a lot of assumptions, and guesses. He also made it sound out of the norm that the BOD fired Lyle Bauer. Who else would fire him? Rabb's property management company is also known as one of the worst in Winnipeg...lots of complaints to the Residential Tenancies Board.

I'll take that interview as I would any bloody interview on the Adler program….with a grain of salt.

Usually, when Adler has a point of view, I probably look to the other side.

I don't know Rabb, so I can't really comment on his credibility, although I'd take a very dim view if your statement has validity.

I don't know what's going on with the BoD, I just find it hard to believe there is evil lurking around every corner.

Naive? Maybe. But it's hard to fault them on this rejection.