Prediction: Who Will Be Our Leading Receiver?

Atomic

Who will be our leading receiver this season?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our leading receiver this season?

• Chris Matthews
    • Clarence Denmark
    • Cory Watson
    • Terrence Edwards
    • Rory Kohlert
    • Jade Etienne
    • Other

You might even call him a 'turnover machine' based on those numbers. I don't fault Buck for every one of those INT's over that span of time, but then there are some really really bad ones in there, too.

You'd think the label would fit, but Tim Burke would never dare.

It's not a comparison.

Buck sucks. He has for a long time.

Denmark failed to beat coverage in the span of one game. Buck has been unimpressive since the 2011 Banjo Bowl.

Denmark has been pretty ineffective since 2011 himself.

I don't know why we're all beating around the bush here, Denmark AND Buck are both struggling players and they should BOTH be sitting on the bench at this point in time.

• 2 months later...

Interesting, not much love for Denmark and looks like he's going to finish as our most productive receiver. Figures!

Well, at the time Denmark was playing god awful and deserved all the criticism he got. But, he turned it around and is playing fantastic right now. I was one of the people calling him to be benched so I won't hesitate to eat my words on that one

Interesting, not much love for Denmark and looks like he's going to finish as our most productive receiver. Figures!

Well, at the time Denmark was playing god awful and deserved all the criticism he got. But, he turned it around and is playing fantastic right now. I was one of the people calling him to be benched so I won't hesitate to eat my words on that one

or much more likely the guy wasn't being used correctly... they did move him to WR early in the year right? Despite him having a lot of success at slotback when he first broke into the league. Believe he's at slot again now. 

I think Denmark is seizing an opportunity right now, knowing that he's as expendable as any import receiver on our roster right now.  He's playing hard and showing the reasons why he needs to be here next season.

Whatever he started out doing wrong at the start of the year he must have figured out...  It seems like Denmark has been playing better since we tossed Crowton and moved over to Bellefeuille's schemes, I wonder if that was part of it.