Injury Report

To those who called my declaration on Gilmore's injury "obscene" you can take the dollar bet and give it to Winnipeg Harvest. As moniker DR. CFL might suggest I do have knowledge in the area. This is an exact repeat of what happened to him lat year resulting in him missing a significant number of games.

The facts are the facts.

To those who called my declaration on Gilmore's injury "obscene" you can take the dollar bet and give it to Winnipeg Harvest. As moniker DR. CFL might suggest I do have knowledge in the area. This is an exact repeat of what happened to him lat year resulting in him missing a significant number of games.

The facts are the facts.

dr troll or troll cfl might suit you better..

are you jeff fisher in hiding?

smh.

From today's Freep:

At today's practice, defensive lineman Zach Anderson was held off the field to rest, after he got kicked in the shin at Monday's session. The first-year pro, who is up off the practice roster and slated to replace injured JT Gilmore, will be ready to go in Montreal, Burke said.

That didn't stop Anderson #44 and Gilmore #91 from slapping them der blocking bags and learning techniques along with the rest of the d-line. They did not participate in main drills but spent time teaching each other correct upper body swim and swat moves.