Player Announcement

Jacquie

Got an email from the Bombers saying they will be making a player announcement before 8:00 am Monday morning. Anyone have any ideas who the announcement will be about?

That's funny, I got an e-mail from the Bombers saying that they sent an e-mail to somebody who will be making an announcement about the Bombers making a player announcement before 8am Monday morning.

At least now I know who that is.  :)

I love the signing. Too often we've let the "good guys" slip away. The ones that have that leadership quality, a sense of professionalism and a seemingly genuine passion for the 3 down game and our city - Vega is one of those guys. No only is our dline better today, but the entire dressing room as well. Good move Walters.

wow that's really anti-climactic.

Vega is a great signing. Awesome leadership guy

I don't mind it, hes a solid player and he seems like a good guy but I'm a little surprised with the pageantry considering that wasn't exactly an area of weakness and he's not exactly a star. I don't recall off season press conferences being held for anyone but QBs around here.

that being said, definitely a solid addition to the team.

wow that's really anti-climactic.

Vega is a great signing. Awesome leadership guy

I don't mind it, hes a solid player and he seems like a good guy but I'm a little surprised with the pageantry considering that wasn't exactly an area of weakness and he's not exactly a star. I don't recall off season press conferences being held for anyone but QBs around here.

that being said, definitely a solid addition to the team.

To a common fan who only reads headlines, a player returning from the NFL after a full year hiatus is probably a pretty big deal.