Official Expansion Draft Day Thread

TrueBlue

I think I would have taken a flyer on some free agents... Mitchell just seems like any import receiver you can pick up for nothing - same goes for miles actually, plus lee is a 28 year old backup import OT who didn't exactly dominate in his one appearance and quite possibly would have been cut or back on PR... Plus moton hopkins? Weird.

People expectations of the third guy we lose are pretty lofty. We will loose a very replaceable player in the 3rd round. I don't think Ottawa takes a kicker unless its one of the top 2 or 3 in the league its not worth it to have more Canadians protected. Sean Whyte is a free agent Sandro will be available no need to waste a pick on a position where you can pick someone up serviceable while you develop a guy.

I think I would have taken a flyer on some free agents... Mitchell just seems like any import receiver you can pick up for nothing - same goes for miles actually, plus lee is a 28 year old backup import OT who didn't exactly dominate in his one appearance and quite possibly would have been cut or back on PR... Plus moton hopkins? Weird.

Pretty much the first round (with the exception of QB's were picked based on potential.  Much easier at this point then to scout. The second round will be key (obviously).