Official Expansion Draft Day Thread

TrueBlue

I don't get taking 3 FB's.   I'd love to hear the REDBLACKS explanation for this.   I'm sure that all teams protected their OL as best they could, but there had to be more available than this. 

I really wish that the CFL had published the lists.   I understand that they were trying to protect the feelings of players who may have been left unprotected, but they needed to balance this off against the entertainment value to the fans.  We love to analyze, discuss, and debate the moves.  This is the entertainment business, and I feel that the league missed the opportunity to exploit this rare situation.

Thanks Mike. Bombers came thru that round looking good. Stamps are going to miss J'Micheal Deane as he played well last season in & out of the lineup with injuries. I know Alex Krausnick. His wife just had a baby. He told me last night that he wanted to stay in Edmonton but will take whatever happens.

Kgroh isn't that good... Looks like TO decided keeping was more valuable than eppele

Lavoie is the only real surprise... Well and green, ha

Lavoie isn't that much of a surprise, he was really good for the Alouettes in 2012 (their offense didn't use him at all this year but I don't think that was his fault)

Green however.... really makes you wonder what we protected (and that they are really sticking to their guns about not taking free agents)

Sure seems like ottawa hired joe mack to help scout their expansion draft - maybe they will announce the signing of andre sadeghin...

Louie Sakoda coming up soon...

He pulled his groin while trying to answer the phone. Duncan OMahoney tripped and broke his toe on the way to the can. So that's two kickers that are no longer eligible.