Wade Miller named President & CEO

sweep the leg

Yeah, I knew I'd get that response. My answer is that I can't see things being any worse under private ownership for the Bombers than the way it is now. How many people are we paying to sit on their asses now? Four?? This is F Troop calibre stupid the way things are being run now. Fans don't trust the process. Judging by the way Miller answers media questions & his  body language it's apparent to me that he doesn't trust the local media. Perhaps just a small group of people in his inner circle.

... one

Buchko and Burke is at least two, no?

We aren't paying Buchko.

And as of right now, we're not paying Burke to sit on his ass either.

We aren't paying Buchko.

Didn't Buchko have 3 years left on his deal ?

Did he receive a one time buyout ?

Want to know about Higgins... Then ask Miller and Higgins about it. Curious to hear Miller tap dance around an interview he had with Higgins. So there is one of two people who are your source.

I think what you've just posted here (interview Miller and Higgins) is exactly what the poster wanted you to provide a link to.

What interview would that have been?

The source is you, not Higgins and Miller, you're the one supplying this "interview info."

We aren't paying Buchko.

Didn't Buchko have 3 years left on his deal ?

Did he receive a one time buyout ?

At the time he resigned, he had essentially 18 months left on his deal and he took a severance package

Yeah, I knew I'd get that response. My answer is that I can't see things being any worse under private ownership for the Bombers than the way it is now. How many people are we paying to sit on their asses now? Four?? This is F Troop calibre stupid the way things are being run now. Fans don't trust the process. Judging by the way Miller answers media questions & his  body language it's apparent to me that he doesn't trust the local media. Perhaps just a small group of people in his inner circle.

... one

We aren't paying Buchko.

How do you know we are not paying Buchko?

In the Calgary Herald today, a story said that the Winnipeg Free Press yesterday confirmed that Dave Dickenson is not interested in the Blue Bomber head coach position.

But as someone else said what else is he going to say at this time. Asking Dickenson as the Stamps are preparing for the Western Final was idiotic.

... one

We aren't paying Buchko.

During the presser, it sounded like a mutual thing.  Later in the week, there was an article that he resigned.

... one

We aren't paying Buchko.

During the presser, it sounded like a mutual thing.  Later in the week, there was an article that he resigned.

There was LaPo until season end. Then there's Crowton & Burke... I don't know if Buchko took a buyout or not. Even so, he still was paid out. Can't be just one.

Crowton probably to the end of the year. I haven't heard or read anything to suggest that its just Burke we're on the hook for. Or that Buchko took a buy out.  If it was just Burke that would be great but i kind of doubt it. I would need to see a link confirming all that before I believe it.

Crowton's deal's up

Buchko resigned, not fired (no money needed)

Burke is still technically around, so not being paid to do nothing

Lapo's deal is up

Mack might be still getting money going into next year, but other than that........??

Yes, Jacquie. The response was curt & to the point. I don't remember exactly what Dave said but he didn't sound very happy he was asked.

That sounds dumb. Why would someone not be happy to be offered a promotion?

Because he's trying to prepare for the Western Finals and doesn't want any distractions.