Will Kyle Walters get fleeced?

BigBlue

So there is no need to dump a QB to the Blue because Ottawa isn't going to select any QB IN THE EXPANSION DRAFT ... NOT EVEN TATE

HAVING TATE ISN'T WORTH THE SALARY CAP ROOM HE TAKES UP OR A 3RD ROUND DRAFT PICK?

Pretty sure Ottawa will take Kevin Glenn in the expansion draft.
Glenn is a FA ... why would they?
Glenn is NOT a free agent.

Ron Burgundy says NO!!!

I think Burris and Glenn are good interim qbs for them. Ottawa will have much qb depth no matter what way they go then the Blue has had in the last many years.

let Ottawa take Burris and Glenn... I will be very happy if we can get both Collaros and DeMarco *thumbs up*

let Ottawa take Burris and Glenn... I will be very happy if we can get both Collaros and DeMarco *thumbs up*

DeMarco who has been so impressive that Buck Pierce has passed him on the depth chart? 

I dont care what the other teams depth chart and how Collaros and Demarco is stacked on their teams right now. I believe those are the 2 guys that the Bombers are interested about and it would be a good change if we somehow get here the guys we are targetting. If we have both Collaros and DeMarco, Collaros will be the #1 and Demarco will be a good #2 and short yardage guy. Hall will be out.

I dont care what the other teams depth chart and how Collaros and Demarco is stacked on their teams right now. I believe those are the 2 guys that the Bombers are interested about and it would be a good change if we somehow get here the guys we are targetting. If we have both Collaros and DeMarco, Collaros will be the #1 and Demarco will be a good #2 and short yardage guy. Hall will be out.

I'm not really a fan of DeMarco and as for short yardage, at one point, for me, it was a battle between DeMarco and Boltus as futile short yardage QBs. As it turns out, DeMarco wins, after many poor attempts, a yard and a half to a foot and a half.

Lets look at Hufnagel's perspective on his QBs re th Ottawa draft:

If he does not trade a QB then he keeps either Glenn or Tate and either one is good enough as # 2 and an alternative as BLM goes through growing pains … he also gets to keep 2 more highly rated extra NIs

If Huffer trades 1 QB for a draft pick, then Ottawa takes the other QB and BLM has nothing to back him up

So why would he trade a QB?

If the Bombers want a Calgary QB the price might higher than we expect

It may be our only way to acquire a QB may be through FA

If I had to pick between Max Hall & Thomas DeMarco, I'd take Hall in a second. DeMarco had a better team surrounding him than what Hall had & DeMarco looked awful at times. Confused on other occasions. Hall looked to be progressing & getting better. Last saturday's game was a letdown but then, what of it? Last game of the season & looked like a few of the players were there but already checked out. I like Hall's upside much more than Demarco's.

If I had to pick between Max Hall & Thomas DeMarco, I'd take Hall in a second. DeMarco had a better team surrounding him than what Hall had & DeMarco looked awful at times. Confused on other occasions. Hall looked to be progressing & getting better. Last saturday's game was a letdown but then, what of it? Last game of the season & looked like a few of the players were there but already checked out. I like Hall's upside much more than Demarco's.

Agreed. I've never been a fan of DeMarco.

me too.. i honestly think he is hyped simply due to being outta that QB factory known as BC..

another one that i simply dont get is the dan lafevour love in hamilton. hes goltz but a bit bigger...

me too.. i honestly think he is hyped simply due to being outta that QB factory known as BC..

another one that i simply dont get is the dan lafevour love in hamilton. hes goltz but a bit bigger...

I don't like LeFevour either. He's awful. Can't throw. If Austin protects him over Burris then he's crazy.