Worst Bomber QBs

Noeller

Hackney wasn't a really big deal at the time,   I remember watching him at Training Camp... big arm but he didn't fit whatever Kelly's system was at the time.   

I can think of a lot of guys that stunk it up for the Blue.... Boltus is definitely up among the crappiest.   

Sammy Garza isn't even close to being among the worst.

Kevin Mason is the worst I saw.  Kent Austin was awful as a Blue Bomber.  Mike Quinn was horrendous, NFL west coast style passer who just couldn't make throws or read a CFL defence.  Keithen McCant, Shawn Moore both couldn't pass.  Brian Ah Yat, Jose Davis awful backups on a great team.

TJ Rubley is the response for people who really don't know that much about the Bombers. It's like people who list "Satisfaction" as the best Rolling Stones song and call themselves "biggest fan ever"...

Hey thanks for that.  Really though, TJ was the first that came to mind.  

I remember reading the reports about Hackney, and then the blob appeared.

Sammy Garza isn't even close to being among the worst.

Kevin Mason is the worst I saw.  Kent Austin was awful as a Blue Bomber.  Mike Quinn was horrendous, NFL west coast style passer who just couldn't make throws or read a CFL defence.  Keithen McCant, Shawn Moore both couldn't pass.  Brian Ah Yat, Jose Davis awful backups on a great team.

Sammy was the first worst QB that I ever watched play, that's why I mentioned him.  He was so bad we boo'd him off the field and he flipped us the finger.

...ah the good ol days.

TJ Rubley is the response for people who really don't know that much about the Bombers. It's like people who list "Satisfaction" as the best Rolling Stones song and call themselves "biggest fan ever"...

Depends what argument you're making. He was terrible here. That's pretty hard to argue. Whether or not he's a terrible qb is a different conversation.

The best Stones song is "Gimme Shelter", & it's not close.

Whoever says tee martin was this bad needs to gtfo. Not even remotely close to even the top ten worst qbs we seen in the last 20.

Honestly with mechanics and decisions Boltus definitely could be the top spot.

If we are basing it off how much they were paid and expectations then top three would be Austin, Bell and Pierce

Whoever says tee martin was this bad needs to gtfo. Not even remotely close to even the top ten worst qbs we seen in the last 20.

Honestly with mechanics and decisions Boltus definitely could be the top spot.

If we are basing it off how much they were paid and expectations then top three would be Austin, Bell and Pierce

Pierce was starting qb in a Grey Cup year, so he's out. Otherwise, for expectations vs performance Austin would be the right choice for the worst of that category.