Main Camp - Day Six Observations

Couple thoughts on what I saw:

-Mike Renauld was clearly the best punter today. Very consistent. The other 3 all struggled. Cameron would get 1 good one off for approx. every 3 he shanked. Huthison was probably second best, but the gap was pretty wide.

-Pierce looked very good today. In the session without the ol & dl he was money on nearly every throw. Goltz & Hall were also good in that session. Clement struggled badly at times. He'd throw an incompletion then walk back towards the coaches with his hands in the air. You could see the frustration. He hit a couple of long td passes, but he held onto the ball for so long before he threw them there's no way that would have ever happened in a real game.

-Pierce (edited: put Matthews earlier) made a few really nice catches deep. Adams also caught a nice one that went for a long catch & run td. Adams also blocked a Cameron punt in a st's session.

-The d won most snaps against the o in the running drills.

-Parked looked great. He made a fantastic diving knockdown in coverage and blew up a few running plays. I'm impressed how good he is in coverage for a guy his size.

Just gonna say it's very difficult for Cameron to walk in his father's footsteps just because of who he is, how long he played for the Bombers & what he accomplished. He probably puts too much pressure on himself as a punter. Hopefully, he can just go out there on the practice field, relax & punt the snot out of the football. I used to punt...  If he justs works on his fundmentals with every punt & tries not to kill the football then he should be fine. It's probably 75% mental right now with the guy...

Just gonna say it's very difficult for Cameron to walk in his father's footsteps just because of who he is, how long he played for the Bombers & what he accomplished. He probably puts too much pressure on himself as a punter. Hopefully, he can just go out there on the practice field, relax & punt the snot out of the football. I used to punt...  If he justs works on his fundmentals with every punt & tries not to kill the football then he should be fine. It's probably 75% mental right now with the guy...

Yep, his first pro camp and with the team his dad was a legend with. Makes sense he'd be nervous at times. I think the kid will turn it around.

Yep, his first pro camp and with the team his dad was a legend with. Makes sense he'd be nervous at times. I think the kid will turn it around.

Well, Dad was cut numerous times before he found a home in Winnipeg so if he doesn't make it here, he'll certainly try somewhere else.

Couple thoughts on what I saw:

-Mike Renauld was clearly the best punter today. Very consistent. The other 3 all struggled. Cameron would get 1 good one off for approx. every 3 he shanked. Huthison was probably second best, but the gap was pretty wide.

-Pierce looked very good today. In the session without the ol & dl he was money on nearly every throw. Goltz & Hall were also good in that session. Clement struggled badly at times. He'd throw an incompletion then walk back towards the coaches with his hands in the air. You could see the frustration. He hit a couple of long td passes, but he held onto the ball for so long before he threw them there's no way that would have ever happened in a real game.

-Pierce (edited: put Matthews earlier) made a few really nice catches deep. Adams also caught a nice one that went for a long catch & run td. Adams also blocked a Cameron punt in a st's session.

-The d won most snaps against the o in the running drills.

-Parked looked great. He made a fantastic diving knockdown in coverage and blew up a few running plays. I'm impressed how good he is in coverage for a guy his size.

awesome job on the report.. thanks fer doing it..