Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT-Bombers-Als

  • Replies 429
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i can with this staff Vaval actually had almost perfect coverage on several of those plays...and a few others played it best u could...was right there and immediately made the tackle...Not his fault

  • BaconNBigBlue
    BaconNBigBlue

    Not sure I'll renew my TSN subscription next year. Why pay good money to watch this team if they are not going to even try to make adjustments. I'd rather put my money towards a dominatrix that will

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    Only two more years until MOS+KW get another 3 year extension.

Featured Replies

Just delaying the inevitable.

So how are they going to change the penalty on the hold?

Just now, Piggy 1 said:

U think that why we getting our ass handed to us?

Absolutely not

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I gotta spend the next week in quebec, it’s gonna be miserable

Mercy rule should apply. league should let us release the entire front office and staff no cap hits

At least there are a lot of ways/places to cheer you up in Quebec! 🤣

Why does Proulx's French sound worse than his English?

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

Jefferson is basically useless against any QB with half a brain. Keeps taking inside moves and just getting torched by a QB taking one step to the field.

I see Davis was looking for a penalty. I hate him. He does nothing to improve the league. Winey ******* need not play in the CFL.

Edited by BaconNBigBlue

none of the defenders wants to pay the price to make a play so they dive at toes. hate it

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Jefferson is basically useless against any QB with half a brain. Keeps taking inside moves and just getting torched by a QB taking one step to the field.

Did you just give Alexander a compliment? I assumed he had way less than half a brain or a likeable personality.

I will say this is no way on brown..he played well with what he was given from his coaching..but let Perkins finish it off..dude has earned some reps and we ain't winning this anyway...let's see what he can do

I imagine Zach is happy he's not playing so the blame doesn't land on him!

Elsbury engage fall down

Shitkicker did absolutely nothing on that sack

Just now, bustamente said:

Elsbury engage fall down

6’6 332lbs but you can’t make an athlete be a football player. guys softer than mud

This feels like an extended funeral.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

I will say this is no way on brown..he played well with what he was given from his coaching..but let Perkins finish it off..dude has earned some reps and we ain't winning this anyway...let's see what he can do

Perkins must be praying that he doesn't get put in.

Edited by Tracker

There is no pride or anger in this team. They are becoming the pansies of the CFL! They seem to be playing to not get hurt...which is understandable. They are all old and and don't recover like they used to!

i can't imagine Eli could be any worse. If he is, then he doesn't deserve to even be a backup.

Put the B team in and let's see what they can do.

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

Can add that to the BC game where they ran for over 400. I had high hopes for JY but I can't say I'm a fan.

Players have given up again and it's not even the 4th quarter. 🤬

I was at that game but was trying to forget it haha

This is true defence has given up. Offence never showed up tonight 😒

8 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Pulled out the celly but not even close to a catch.

Classless no.1

Just now, wbbfan said:

6’6 332lbs but you can’t make an athlete be a football player. guys softer than mud

If you're going to have an American at centre he has to be the best o lineman on the team.

After this 'shite kickin' I hope they realize a quarterback change is needed in the Cal game or we'll suffer more of the same....Give Elgersma and Perkins a fair shot

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.