Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT

As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points.

Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time.

Let's go Blue!!

  • Replies 583
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arnold_Palmer
    Arnold_Palmer

    I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.

  • did enough to win, i don’t think we would’ve beat any one else with this effort

  • brett_c_b
    brett_c_b

    I will bet you 10,000 the als get 0 points against the blue next week

Featured Replies

  • Author
7 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Seems to be pretty windy here at Fort Hew.

Good thing the Bombers havent thrown for more than 10 yards as of late.

I was debating the jacket when I left the house... Made the right call. She's gonna be a chilly one tonight.

Yeah, the second I stepped outside I regretted not bringing my jacket. I only made the switch to pants last minute.

I feel like half of these panels when Henoc is on are just the other two guys staring at him because he's so terrible at this.

8 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I feel like half of these panels when Henoc is on are just the other two guys staring at him because he's so terrible at this.

Bold jacket choice as well!

Sometimes I watch the panel wondering is today the day when Henoc's eyes pop out, does Milt catch them or does Sanchez knock them down

8 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Bold jacket choice as well!

Wears a gold jacket picks the Red Blacks

Season defining game here...do we come out dialed in..amped up..firing on all cylinders

Or is it lacksidasical ..unprepared..stale and flat?

Milt thinks the Bombers should beat the snot out of the Red Blacks, I just don't think the Bombers are that team, just win the game teams are getting closer in the rear view.

Even without Lewis the Red Blacks have a good receiver core

Smith making all the tackles

Unfortunately this game is starting like I feared.

Moxey rolls out the red carpet for the first down.

Moxey getting torched 12 yards at a time.

Might as well go with 13, 12 can't stop them

they are eating moxeys lunch

That's about the only way we're getting an INT this season.

wow that’s the biggest gift of the season

Just now, wbbfan said:

they are eating moxeys lunch

How many games now,? Yet no change

Just now, bustamente said:

A little luck is always welcomed

yep. and as the old saying goes, luck is the residue of hard work. Reese did a great job of keeping his motor going and chasing a pass down field.

Just now, wbbfan said:

yep. and as the old saying goes, luck is the residue of hard work. Reese did a great job of keeping his motor going and chasing a pass down field.

He's a baller..

Just now, Booch said:

He's a baller..

i love the way that guy plays football

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.