Reilly out indefinitely (probably rest of season)

I still can't believe they put him back in the game, even for one play.

I watched that TD throw that Reilly made on the next play, he just kind of threw it up and let Chambers catch it, then he stumbled around wondering what sideline to go to.  He was completely gone, his eyes were totally unfocussed.  I just can't understand what they are doing in Edmonton.

They got no one else to go in, it's Reilly or jospeh and a concussed Reilly is probably still a more dangerous player than Joseph.

I still can't believe they put him back in the game, even for one play.

I watched that TD throw that Reilly made on the next play, he just kind of threw it up and let Chambers catch it, then he stumbled around wondering what sideline to go to.  He was completely gone, his eyes were totally unfocussed.  I just can't understand what they are doing in Edmonton.

They got no one else to go in, it's Reilly or jospeh and a concussed Reilly is probably still a more dangerous player than Joseph.

I hope that isn't their reasoning. I understand if the doctors say he's good to go, but if he is concussed and plays, that is borderline criminal.

Doctors can only make a determination if players are thruthful with them though. If the doctors say he's fine Edmonton won't hesitate to play him cause they got nothing else, but this all comes down to whether when Reilly says he's fine he is actually fine. Wouldn't be the first player to downplay how bad he's feeling in order to get back onto the field. 

Doctors can only make a determination if players are thruthful with them though. If the doctors say he's fine Edmonton won't hesitate to play him cause they got nothing else, but this all comes down to whether when Reilly says he's fine he is actually fine. Wouldn't be the first player to downplay how bad he's feeling in order to get back onto the field. 

Gee, I wonder who else has been doing that for several years now.

You have to wonder how much pressure Hervey & Reed are putting on the team  doctors to play him. I'm hoping a physician would tell both of them to **** off if they demand he clears Reilly if he is borderline ready. After what I've seen of Ed Hervey I wouldn't be surprised if this is going on.

I forgot to add that on the next play after Reilly got his head smoked, when he was in the shotgun he totally bobbled the snap.  He was probably seeing three or four footballs at the time.  How he made that TD throw is amazing, given he was on another planet at the time.

it's what teams do to us immediately after we concuss their QB.

hell... Buck did it.

I forgot to add that on the next play after Reilly got his head smoked, when he was in the shotgun he totally bobbled the snap.  He was probably seeing three or four footballs at the time.  How he made that TD throw is amazing, given he was on another planet at the time.

it's what teams do to us immediately after we concuss their QB.

hell... Buck did it.

That's Bucks secret, he's always concussed.

If Reilly knows that's true deep down in himself, he would be advised to have a discussion with Matt Dunigan. Whether you like Matt or not, I commend him for talking about this issue and using his own failings, impacts on his family/friends and continued health issues to teach others.

Reilly looked OK today. It's to bad that the defense did not show up. Donovan Alexander is absolutely brutal out there.

I wonder if there will be consequences from Reed after being blown out.

Yeah, he even gives Cauchy Muamba a run for his money an as incompetent Canadian safety.

It would be nice to have Mike Edem.