Riders @ Montreal

Jacquie

If Willy is the best qb we can get right now then I don't want him. I'd rather wait to see if we can sign someone else. If Walters trades Muamba to the Riders for Willy, I'll be very unhappy. Trading Muamba will guarantee we finish 2-16. Burke will be taking a knee in the 2nd quarter.

Can't remember where I read it but apparently Willy is a potential FA in February.

Probably but he's  not the best qb we can sign...  Trading for him would be insane.

I agree. 

And it was TSN (I believe the panel) that said Collaros, Willy and Burris are all potential FAs. 

Willy  has the least experience which is why I don't want him. Been there. Done that. Collaros obviously is the the guy we want. Or maybe Burris but a 39 year old qb for a season,  maybe 2??? Is he worth it? Of all the qbs with his mobility he may be the only guy who could survive our  OL.

Lake Wascana has risen two feet and the stores are out of Kleenex.  Stores have locked all supllies of ropes and stairs to high buildings are guarded.

Their last games will be interesting for sure. From who will we play here in the finals to where will we play the semi-final. Got to love it.

A prime example of good running backs not being a dime a dozen, they have Sheets instead of Garrett, they score.

Good runningbacks ARE a dime a dozen.  Great ones are harder to come by.  Regardless, there is no saying that if they had Sheets in there that they would have scored.  Horrible play call. 

A prime example of good running backs not being a dime a dozen, they have Sheets instead of Garrett, they score.

Good runningbacks ARE a dime a dozen.  Great ones are harder to come by.  Regardless, there is no saying that if they had Sheets in there that they would have scored.  Horrible play call. 

Yes no guarantee even with Sheets we were able to stop him on the goal line.

Full on meltdown mode at RF.com.  Amazing how fast the beast Rider team ever is falling apart...

On a similar note.  Paul W said on TSN1290 last week that the Bombers win over the Riders on the Banjpo Bowl is now less impressive becuase they lost 2 more games after that.....That's a pretty dumb comment to make.  The Bombers beat the Riders hands down with Sheets playing and they were mostly uninjured at the time.  If anything it's more impressive that they managed to take the #1 team down about 15 notches and expose them for who they really are.

Full on meltdown mode at RF.com.  Amazing how fast the beast Rider team ever is falling apart...

On a similar note.  Paul W said on TSN1290 last week that the Bombers win over the Riders on the Banjpo Bowl is now less impressive becuase they lost 2 more games after that.....That's a pretty dumb comment to make.  The Bombers beat the Riders hands down with Sheets playing and they were mostly uninjured at the time.  If anything it's more impressive that they managed to take the #1 team down about 15 notches and expose them for who they really are.

LOL, As if there weren't enough other things to criticize.